Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Omar Jamal and his clannish Hypocrisy on Record

Xargaga   

wariyaa xoogsade and olol iskajira nikaa haddii kale youll be wanted species around ceder and starbucks areas of minneapolis!! :D:D !!!just kiddin .But seriously Omar jamal survives because of the tribalistic nature of somali pepople can you believe such a hypcrate if he calls for some demostration in support of col yeeiy, the streets of ceder will flock with somali mostly elderly ladies and families living in project housing around ceder. i believe as far as this hypocriy goes on the somali predicaments would only get worse.

markaa ragyohow maxaa tala ah

Xoogsade   

lol@nabadshe, If dealing with the devil gets us what we want, why not support A/Y? Looking at the big picture is important and that is why I don't mind who is president and who is not. The only problem people have with others is when they forget who A/Y was and is as a person and on what account he was elected. Waxaan la yaabay, markii la doorteyba billaabeen dagaal abaabul iyo booto cidla ah. I have seen a drunkard singing "Bad boy, what you gonna do when we come for you" and I am not kidding. Tells you a lot.

Anyway saxib, this Omar Jamal dude, he has a big mouth that puts him in trouble.

PS: I never sit at Starbucks and once in a blue moon I went there with my uncle to buy some coffee, I told some people arguing loudly inside to shut the hell up and respect the customers lol.