Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Time to wrap it up. boys (PLanders, I mean)

Paragon   

We've been entertained. And in return we have entertained. But there are others (like SLanders) who are in great demand for the spotlight - for just a little while.

A little time enough for NGONGE to write fairy stories Hargeysa's today events and Oodweeyne's gusto-filled (and mind you complete with its highlights, italics, "inverted comas") write ups. :D

Tuujiye   

looool@ Paragon...

Ngonge usheeg ragaan in sawir la'aan ee sheekada sonkor l'aan tahay...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Paragon   

^Oodweyne, lol. You and your complex. Waxba ma jiraan adeer.

Waa dad wada dhashoo is yara fahmi waayey. Odeyeeyna leeyihiin, adeer.

Oodweyne,you know, I think Siilaanyo is not a courteous man. Do you know why I say that? Let me first go off-stop briefly. I am very impressed with Riyaale's farewell speech and I now think he would have made a better leader than Siilaanyo but only if he was fortune enough to have been born from *****. You know it is easy to recongnise the stature of true statemanship on his last gasp of political demise; how honourable and compassing his speech grows; how meloncholic and sagacious he retells struggles past; dirty wars fought and what have you.

He does all that expecting nothing, almost nothing except, ofcourse, a little acknowledging 'THANK YOU' from his inheritor. That is if that inheritor ISN'T SIILAANYO. All other prospective candidates would hurl a mean, if not pitiful, 'thank you' at a humbled ex-leader like Riyaale, who'll busk in that thank you's verbal bredth and width, in as much as he elasticate it. But Alas, Siilaanyo disapointed all, Durriyada-style ... He behaved on that political podium like a glutton on supple, tender dheeylo meat. What a shame!

Let me know when he remembers to say thank you to Riyaale, will you?

:D

[ July 29, 2010, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Cowke   

Why wrap up puntland news? Whats the point of posting somaliland news, dont u get sick of the same lies and jibberish. Posting articles of some ghost writer in a basement or merfish about somaliland doesnt help the locals there sxb. When was the last time a real project was done in somaliland to benefit the people? Post developmental stories and usually u will find ZILCH.

Thats why somaliland news doesnt interest me, because wax la taban karo uma gabato shicibkooda. The only thing i seen this whole year from somaliland was a damn hospital in gabiley pathetic really.

Where-as Puntland is creating naval base and employing thousands of naval recruits when its done and recieving huge slice from the $250 million brussell grant given to sharif to maintain the navy.

The airport projects in 3 major cities plus 3 major hospital projects plus the port renovation. 30 Private investment firms opening up towers in puntland according to mubarak construction. There is the hayados who are creating dams/wells/canals and employing thousands of people in the countryside. Education is spreading like fire and puntland certificates are recognized by ethiopia and sudan and our students can go to their universities with local highschool certificate from puntland. An electoral commitee has been set up to transition the state into multi party democracy.

So why stop puntland news? if u assess what the locals are gettin in puntland and compare it to what your locals are getting do the maths sxb. Posting articles from some merfish ridden journalist articles wont put food on hargeisa avg qowdhan table. Think before u speak!!!

NASSIR   

Siilaanyo disapointed all, Durriyada-style ...
He behaved on that political podium like a glutton on supple, tender dheeylo meat.
What a shame!

Lol.

Cowke   

Just more garbage from the same clan that is the same position politically for 20 years. Shoo boys you wont get recognized anytime soon and will remain insignificant and treated like a jinni. U know what they say about jinnis. The jin has a presence but is invisible and thats exactly the state of your political position today.

Your garbage filth from qowdhan infested site is what has kept u 20 years stuck as a jinni lol. Now let me look. Would i prefer to be normal person and living in warfare? or be jinni that lives in peace? Is tough question which both are not good positions to be in.

I prefer puntland. Wa mamul and relatively peaceful region. Prospering and growing. Has installed their vision of federalism at the tfg and is supported by the world. Remember puntland was federal state since 1998 we didnt just become federal in 2004 when abdullahi yusuf came to power. The world knew our policies and they knew full well when abdullahi became president he would install the federal dream and the dream has been passed onto sharif to sell to his ppl which is not going as planned but their always the option of force and IGAD is arranging that option