Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

ONLF: South Somalia is in clan wars, Nothing to do with religion, Don't include us

me   

^^ You can say whatever you want, but we both know that Ethiopia is a very irresponsible state. It has problems with all of its neighbours.

You took Sudan as an example, but wasn't it Ethiopia that sent its army into Southern Sudan, wasn't it Ethiopia that was supporting the SPLA? Isn't it Ethiopia that has been killing, torturing and raping Somali women in Western Somalia? Isn't it Ethiopia that was carrying out cross border raids into Kenya? Isn't it Ethiopia that is ignoring the Algiers agreement? isn't it Ethiopia that fought a war with Eritrea? isn't it Ethiopia that is occupying Somali lands? isn't it Ethiopia that's arming Somali warlords, isn't it Ethiopia that assassinated Somali intellectuals and higher military officers? isn't it Ethiopia that has its troops in Somalia? Isn't it Ethiopia that has been destabalizing Somalia for the past 16 years (if not more)

If this is Ethiopia as our friend, we don't need an Ethiopia as our enemy.

Conditions for peace with Ethiopia are.

1. Giving the Somali people living in the current Ethiopia the right for self determination.

2. Non-interference with our internal policies.

3. Restitution for the damages caused by the Ethiopian oppression of the Somali people.

If not then lets see, where this gets us. Millions Somalis might die, but Ethiopia will go down with us.

The wrongs should be sett right or there will never be peace. No one in the Horn of Africa will ever enjoy peace or prosperity as long as there is injustice in the region. The colonials have set a trap for us and the Ethiopians are still slaves of the colonials and they are still doing the dirty work of the colonials. No one can argue that Ethiopia wasn't colonized, Ethiopia was mentally colonized and is still colonized. back in the days Ethiopia did the dirty work for the British Empire, now Ethiopia is doing the dirty work for the American Empire.

Ethiopia should become independent and do whats in its own interest. Peace and prosperity are in its interest. No war and poverty. To avoid war and poverty, there should be justice.

If we resolve our issues in a just and peaceful manner, maybe one day we will have our own union in the Horn of Africa.

me,

I fully agree with your conclusions regarding your hopes of achieving peace and stopping ourselves becoming the playing toys of europe, america or arabs.

Your information in the beginning is mostly wrong. SPLM was in eritrea, thats why sudan and eritrea were antagonists and still don't have embassies rstored. Ethiopia on the other hand is praised by Sudan in regards to the peace agreement.

The pain and grief somalia and ethiopia dispensed on each other in the service of european and arab interests is a lot, but hopefully is coming to an end.

Since we are all poor and underdeveloped, I hope the chinese or russians come and moderate the game of the big, rich and developed powers play.

Eritrea had war with yemen, djibuti, ethiopia and sudan, but the ethiopia side you have squeezed too much in one aspect. The current regime in ethiopia is different very different from all the past for bad or good, thus you need to see it that way.

Somalia is also very different just like ethiopia. Even the somali has learned now that speaking the same language, being of same anscestry or having the same religion and almost same culture is no guarantee in living in one country or having harmonious system. Ethiopia is a 1000 times more complicated. If it can work in ethiopia the new federal system would be still difficult, but much easier in somalia.

Now it is even more obvious why ONLF wanted exit from Mugadishu in a mad dash. After Kismayo (where the intention of international terrorism's interest not the somali interest for peace and reconstituting the country was clearly shown) the ONLF has been in internal termoil.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by me:

I am not fighting for Indhacade or any of those thugs but for my country and for the freedom of my children. If A/Y came up with real plans and became a real Somali leader instead of a Xabash stooge then I might have been convinced of his good intentions, but A/Y's has so far shown us spinelessness and corruption. We have seen his shady dealings now imagine if he was in real power and had total control.

For the most Somali's today this is above clan or any other narrow interest, its for the Resurrection of Somaliweyn. The wadaads have won, whether you realize it or not, they have woken the Giant, Somalia is awake and there is no one that will make it go back to sleep again and we thank the wadaads for their efforts, even though the wadaads tell us that Nationalism is a bad thing, nationalism is the only thing keeping them going now. The wadaads are the voice of the silenced majority and now that silenced majority is choosing its own destiny. We choose to be free from clannism and division and we choose for unity and prosperity, whats A/Y's answer? Send xabash soldiers?

A/Y should step down and save himself the disgrace, he should step down if he doesn't want to be remembered as the man that brought the Ámxaaro to Somalia. He should save us all the bloodshed.

Whatever happens this is the moment of truth for the Horn of Africa, Whoever wins will dismantle the other one. If we win the
Prison of Nations called
Ethiopia
will be demolished and all the slave nations will be sett free. If Ethiopia wins then there will be one more slave nation added to that prison.

Its simple we liberate, they occupy.

well said, Afkaaga caano malable lagu qabey. :D

'SF'

I bet you are paid by the Woyane Govt.

You are 24/7 hooked up to the net.

Continue with your cheap talk.

You talking about ONLF in internal termoil.

The bottom line is day in day out its your ruthless occupation that recruits more liberators into the struggle.

Do your best but i assure you that ONLF is at its best.

Ability to strike at its Enemies the Woyanes in quick succession has proven its formidability.

How long is it since Woyane promised to flush out ONLF? 15 YRS and they are inciting a war with the ICU what a bunch of Lunatics.