Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

BREAKINGNEWS!! YEEY IN ADIS FOR HIV EXAM!

DigibAc   

news media is reporting that TFG leader is in adisababa to under go hiv/aids exams and treatment!

the report reads that yeey may have been safering from the sickness for many year and that it maybe the reason for his many foreign hospital visits.

Waagacusub.com for the full story

Castro   

Are these not the same people who reported on the guy who committed "suicide" by shooting himself five (5) times in the head?

Hunguri   

Im sure, this is totaly unhealthy,useless thread. Waar intaad HIV iyo belaayo soo qorysid. Ma waxkale oo xikmad leh oo aad ka hadashid baad wayday. Nimanyohow dadku caqli daranaa!! Wallaahi, there r so many things to criticize and talk about something you dont like.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Castro:

Are these not the same people who reported on the guy who committed "suicide" by shooting himself five (5) times in the head?

Wuxu aha mid madax adag :D

nuune   

lol HIV check up, I think he is there for more series stuff than that yoke or dhuudhuu as NYeri Mosaveni of Uganda would say

DigibAc   

what are you talking about that someone will shot him self five times in the head, there is noway that can happen. maybe someone else was doing the shooting. or maybe he has an automatically gun oo baas ah. whatever the case, we are talking about the hearing of the tfg president here.

how is that a joke? infact it is a very serious issue. if mr. yeey has aids he might be too ill to lead! how can an aids infected man make rational decisions?

^^ Dude, the "media outlet" that you are getting your news from is the same one that reported that a general shot himself 5 times in a suicide attempt and that's just one of the many absurd and tragicomic things theyve reported. And the sad part of this is that you seriously view them as a credible news source.

DigibAc   

^I don't only read media that tells what I want to hear. over the years i've read multiple reports about mr yeeys health. the man is clearly ill. the question is how ill is he and what is the cause? I even heard him say that he's liver is shot and needed to be replaced. and now we read that he maybe getting treatment for the human immunal virus. this is a serious concern my friend.