Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

March Madness, who is crashing u'r brackets?

shyhem   

Where the fans at?I can't believe ain't nobody here is talking about the most exciting college hoops we have seen for along long time.The number 1 rated Duke and Washington are gone.Illinois had unbelievable 17-2 run in the last two minutes to force an overtime against Arizona and eventually win big time in OT.Illinois was the favourite, but they almost lost this one.

Don't even ask me about what happened to West Virginia.At one time they were leading with double digits,21 to be exact just be eliminated in Ot by Lousville.

Michigan and North carolina were almost eliminated by Wisconsin and Kentucky.

The sweet 8 is over and we now make the way for the final four.......Illinois Here we come.

Check this out and say u'r word about this madness.Hope ya'll have good time cheering for u'r boyz

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney05/news/story?id=2023367&num=0

arizona broke my heart! but hey, my team ucla lost early, check them next year!! this was good games... i am not sure but is nc is there! that be my next team!!

Bracket! what bracket? Man i was done after first round. I had Syracuse, G.Tech, N.Carolina and Arizona in the final four, only N.carolina is still there. So i am going with Tar Heels, i think they got more talent than anyone left in the final four.

shyhem   

^^^^ lol hopefully u will get it correct next time inshaalah

wait a minute, Rudy, Lander, and Lake Da Agony ya'll got u'r brackets crashed like no man's business.So far only Duke had dissappointed me.

Tonight is the night and i say lets go the fighting Illini

With Deee Brown delivering it constantly, i say imagine what Brown can do for Ya?

shyhem   

Rudy

Don't even bother to check it,brother.Game is over my Illini lost it.

We been leading all year,i guess Corvette finally hit the wall.Good game but Carolina ws the better team.That boy May was just too much for us to handle, plus the whiteboys let us down,too many of them doing nothing.