Sign in to follow this  
King_Sasa

EVENT in USA- Maakhir University

NASSIR   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Qudhac, there is nothing wrong with a university being built in a small town, actually most of the developed countries' universities are located in small towns. There are a lot of distractions in big cities.

Zack, aside from the hasty insinuation you made it in your. post, Badhan has been the fastest growing city. I foresee great many things, innovative in essence, to be done in the distant and near future for the region. Sheikh Khalid is also said to have a plan with secured funding to rebuild a major road. Local efforts has never waned despite external obstacles.

Badhan, Sanaag Region

481317-55med.jpg

PB040522.jpg The biggest Boarding School for the orphans in Somalia.

1_60.JPG

3_47.JPG

468363146_621d0123cc_m.jpg

468610432_ab70d83984_m.jpg

4_35.JPG

Dusha.JPG

District Council Office

--------

NGONGE   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You would have thought University-related Somali gatherings were things of the past (the recent past).
:D

Well done reer Maakhir.

Ngonge, raggan waa ragii Lafoole. Some of them like Said and Fahiye contributed to the Amoud and East African foundation.

This one will be a very legitimate and competitive one since there are so many High schools in the region and the need for it is critical to the community.
Waliga difaac ku jir. :D

I was not questioning the ability of these guys or the feasibility of the University, I was rather alluding to the fact that the last time a group of Somalis met for a university related gathering Jilbaab ba ku qarxay.