Sign in to follow this  
Juje

President Sharif's UN Visit in Pictures

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Do you notice Somalia's Governments after Governments continue you be recognized internationally. No matter how many come and go, they are always treated as a sovereign nation, when will you get it JB, a tribe can not become a country. That is why the genernation before you quickly joined after colonialists departed and not a single country recognizes you. Just wait until Lascaanod hears that Jangeli was meeting Obama.

That's a real meeting with David Miliband not the photo shop NW Somalia pics you produced!

And will you get it..The movement will NEVER stop my dude. It can take us for the next hundred years.

Cowke   

Africaown yes the movement has stopped. oodhweyne ppl want nothing to do with it...ssc doesn't..and awdal doesn't...50% gone.

Ur left with two towns. The hargeisa natives will pull out when they see oodhweyne go...then your left with burco and berbera peeps. and they will look at each other and say "we better follow our brothers".

Africaown, somaliland is not supported even within your own people who created the snm. I speak to people of oodweyne alot here in new zealand and they never give an inkling towards sland.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

U don't even look at the photo i'm talking about .............

I think it is you who is not understanding.

That same UK ambassador to UNka is in the immediate preceding picture as well.

I guess the "parking lot" brief meeting did produce the kulan with miis, kuraas and the real deal, the foreign minister present. Mise one side wax lagu arkaa, oo lama rabo the other side in la arko.

Are we talking about a presidential meeting or just a courtesy meeting with his gov members ? ,,,

The president do not meet delegates at the parking lots sxb ,,, he attends only arranged meetings.