Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland leaders visit SOOL..Pics

^^A one who is particularly concern with internal affairs of Puntland! Like he sees well-developed Puntland that has the type of leadership it deserves in his dreams.

Are you one?

Am I one?...lol

No, but my parents are Planders.

N they adore the place, but Iam more interested in dismantling it. Assassinating the so called leadership would be good start.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Who’s paying you today yaa Castro
:D
? Or you pulling my legs as you often do with ease?

I am pulling your leg atheer but do you not see how easy it is to do so? LOL. Also, why can't a non-Puntlander speak on behalf of the Puntlanders?

Did you forget my famous "ich bin ein Puntlander"? :D

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^What is your defination of genuine Puntlander ?

One whose blood contains the D gene. The test must be done through an approved DNA analysis lab. There must more than just trace presence of the D gene. Having lived among or befriended those with the D gene does not count. In fact, the D gene must have been passed to you through your father and not through your mother alone.

That's a genuine Puntlander. :D

^^LOL@ D gene.

And how I could forget your famous utterance! My bad adeer! And yes it’s easy for some to gloss their weakness with convenient labels but waa ciddii u baxda.

Che, you are a flaming traitor…you must be lynched publicly :D .

Where are the Puntlanders today? minus I, that is :D .

Originally posted by Castro:

Also, why can't a non-Puntlander speak on behalf of the Puntlanders?

Cuz they lack the required Qabiil credentials. :D

We must know Laf, Jilib, Shansho ,and even neenaastaada for you to speak on behalf planders.

Castro   

^ I have traces of the credentials. Sadly, it's not enough for a genuine seal of the D gene. :(

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^LOL@ D gene.

Why laugh atheer? What did you think the D in DNA stood for? :D

me   

Am I one?...lol

No, but my parents are Planders.

N they adore the place, but Iam more interested in dismantling it. Assassinating the so called leadership would be good start.

Can I join your group Che? smile.gif I want their scalps too.

me   

xiin...Me traitor, No. Just need my own Boqortooyo, I must destroy the current one so mine could emerge from the shadows.

Damn thats what you get when you don't read th whole topic :(

Anyhow, lets assasinate them first, your time will come when the project is finished.

I think many here are getting rather carried away. Puntland with all its faults is better than all the other clan based institutions in Somalia. Yes Puntland is based on a single clan that has agreed to run its own affairs since the demise of the central government. It is my state, my region and I am proud of it..

Somaliland is also based on a single clan and the idiotic notion that it can claim other people's land, the SSC is part and parcel of Puntland rather like Awdal, Sahil, Waqooye-Galbeed are integral to the identity of Somaliland..

The clan courts, yes they yesterdays warlords are formed from a single clan with the false premise they are an Islamic union, in which each sub-Sub-clan has its own independent court..How absurd..

Here is more news on H.E. visit to SOOL.

Madaxweynaha Puntland oo kormeer ku tagay Cisbitaalka Laas Caano

Last Updated::2006-09-12 18:07:08

cade_kormeer_laaska.JPG

Laas Caanood:- Madaxweynaha Puntland Md.Maxamuud Muse Xirsi (Gen.Cadde Musse)iyo wafdi balaaran oo uu hogaaminayo ayaa maanta booqday Cisbitaalka Guud ee Laas Caano.

Madaxweynaha ayaa u kuur galay xaalada Cisbitaalka ugu weyn ee magaalada Laas Caano.

Madaxweyne Cadde ayaa halkaasi kula kulmay dhakhaatiirta ka shaqeysa iyo waliba bukaanka ku jira isbitaalka.

Madaxweyna ayaa shir gaar ah la yeeshay maamulka Cisbitaalka iyo madaxda Caafimaad ee gobalka Sool, ayadoo shirkaasi looga hadlay xaalada Caafimaadka ee gobalka iyo baahida jirta.

Madaxweynaha ayaa socod ku maray qeybaha kala gedisan ee cisbitaalka oo ah mid la dhisay wakhtigii Ingiriiska dalka heystay.

Cisbitaalka oo dhawaan dayactir iyo balaarin lagu sameeyey, ayuu Madaxweynaha kormeer dheer ku maray.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa shalay soo gaaray xarunta Gobalka Sool ee Laas Caano, waxaana weli u socda kormeero uu ku tagayo xarumaha Dowlada, Caafimaadka, Waxbarashada iyo Ciidamada ee ku yaal magaalada.

C/risaaq Shiino

HorseedNet.com

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I think many here are getting rather carried away. Puntland with all its faults is better than all the other clan based institutions in Somalia. Yes Puntland is based on a single clan that has agreed to run its own affairs since the demise of the central government. It is my state, my region and I am proud of it..

Somaliland is also based on a single clan and the idiotic notion that it can claim other people's land, the SSC is part and parcel of Puntland rather like Awdal, Sahil, Waqooye-Galbeed are integral to the identity of Somaliland..

The clan courts, yes they yesterdays warlords are formed from a single clan with the false premise they are an Islamic union, in which each sub-clan has its won courts..How absurd..

000181p2

Khalaf   

^^^What is your defination of genuine Puntlander ?

General Duke! :cool:

Me-I wanted to ask you no pun intended saxiib um curious: Have you ever killed anybody? u sound like u had the experience :D