Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Afhayeenka al-Shabaab

Kashafa   

^^ :D:D , waraa Ngonge, shactiro waa dhameysay kow dheh, aniga iyo peacenik ************'ta garoon nooga bax. Soomaliya hal quwad iyo hal awood oo kaliya baa ku soo harayso, waana kuwa calan'ka shahaadada sita. As for my 'rhetorical flourishes', don't sweat the style, abti, focus on the substance.

Shukran li Shaykhii Maaddeey for the welcome, waxaan isku ognahay xaq'qa in la sheego si oon gabasho la hayn, even if we deliver it in differing styles. Experience has taught me that (some) Somalis are hard-headed and need to be ridiculed and humiliated, if not outright karbaash'd, before they will submit to the Xaq. Waa in la taso how weak, puny, and pathetic they are. So I'm following the playbook of Al-Xajaaj when he said: "Yaa Ahlal Ciiraaq, yaa ahlal shiqaaqi wal nifaaq, in'nii araa ru'ooson qad aycanat xasaaduhaa"

Jimcaale(Jacphar ma soconaayo ee ogow), I'm glad that you stand by your statement(Ethiopia is our better choice). See, most peaceniks would be all: Sidaan baa kawaday, qalad baa uu fahamtay, inta ay ka dhacthay, xaga ay ka booday. But you are a loud, proud, and card-carrying Gaalo-raac . You happily cheerlead for Ethiopian/Ugandan tanks and the xasooq of the Somali people....if that means that the Mujahideen don't conquer the rest of the country. I like that clarity. I wish my former comrade AT&T would also come out of the convoluted closet he is hiding in "I am vehemently against Ethiopia... except when they fund, arm, and direct Ahlu Jinni wal Jaan....and except when they fund, arm, and direct Munaafiq Shariif...and except when they pay off my comrades in the ONLF....um er yeah, but I am a proud nationalist who is against Ethiopia um er yeah, except in those three cases" :D

Clarity aa loo baahaan yahay, ee mayizoo al-sufoof, abtiyal.

Maaddeey   

^^hadhow baa la dhihi Shabaab, 'Tactic' & 'Diplomacy' ma yaqaanaan :D

Algerian Cafe noo raadi laba sabab dartood:

1) Sawaxankooda ayaan ku qarineynaa sheekadeenna (wax Soomali ka qeylo badan iyagaan ka arkay :D )

2) Shaahi bi'nac-naac raqiis ah ayay hayaan

Dhubad.   

lool@ Algerian Cafe.....Come down to Hounslow sidii qashinkii bay oga buuxaan.

Kashafa take it easy dude, shouting down someone won't winn you anthing. !