Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Howlwadaag, Huriwaa, Shaaqshiid ...

Guddoomiyihii Degmada Howlwadaag oo Caawa la dilay

Jimco, Juun 01, 2007 - Alle ha naxariistee waxaa Caawa la dilay Guddoomiyihii Degmada Howl-Wadaag marxuum Xasan Cali Siyaad (Xasan Fareey), kaasi oo ay dilkiisa ka dambeeyeen labo nin oo Bastoolado ku hubeysnaa.

Marxuumka ayaa markii la dilayay waxaa uu ka soo baxay masjid uu ku soo tukaday Salaaddii Maqrib, kaasi oo ku yaala isla Degmada Howlwadaag, waxaana sida la sheegay uu ku sii jeeday gurigiisa.

Dad goobjoogayaal ah ayaa sheegay in ay labada Nin ee dilka geystay ay ku meereysanayeen halka ay Guddoomiyaha ku dileen, mana suurtagelin in la sheego intii aysan dilka fulin.

Waa Guddoomiyihii seddexaad oo lagu dilo magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana horay loo dilay Guddoomiyayaashii Degmooyinka Yaaqshiid iyo Huriwaa
, iyadoo dilalkoodana ay ku soo beegmeen xili aysan hagaagsaneyn xaaladda ammaan ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa beryahan waxaa ka dhacayay dilal loo geysanayay Dad rayid ah iyo Saraakiil ka tirsanaa Ciidamadii Soomaaliya iyo weliba qaraxyo lala beegsanayay fariisimo ay ku sugan yihiin Ciidamada Dowladda Federaalka iyo kuwa Itoobiyaanka ah ee Muqdisho ku sugan, iyadoo falalkaasina la sheegay in ay ka dambeeyaan kooxo ka soo horjeeda Dowladda Federaalka iyo joogitaanka Ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah ee Dalka Soomaaliya.

Si kastaba arrintu ha ahaatee, Maamulka Gobolka Banaadir oo laga toogtay Seddex Guddoomiye Degmo ayaa wuxuu mar kasta sheegaa in uu wax ka qabanayo amni darrada ka jirta magaalada Muqdisho, tiiyoo ay sii kordhayaan dilalka loo geysanayo dadka rayidka ah, Saraakiisha Ciidamada iyo weliba mas’uuliyiinta Degmooyinka Gobolka Banaadir.

Masaakiintaas Eebba ha u naxariisto. Hunguri intee radinayeen naftooda ku waayeen. Dowlad ku sheegaan inay faragishtaan maba habooneen awal. Mar labaad Eebba ha u naxariisto.

Juje   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar: Masaakiintaas Eebba ha u naxariisto. Hunguri intee radinayeen naftooda ku waayeen. Dowlad ku sheegaan inay faragishtaan maba habooneen awal. Mar labaad Eebba ha u naxariisto. [/QB]

Allah uu Naxariisto inti dhimatey....however the act of killing people who work for the TFG should be condemned....waa dad masruuf iyo hunguri uu raadsanayo carrurtooda..killing them is despicably out of order and does not bear any logical reason. Nin qof aan waxna ka galabsan diila uu maleynmaayo in uu dan Soomaaliyeed iyo mid diinba uu adeegayo.

There are many ways you can opposse this TFG and confronting it, murdering minor workers is certainly not one of them.

Tahliil   

Of course Maskiin, Allaha u Naxariisto, to me Qaade iyo Qarshe are equaly responsible...

Juuje:

waxaa jira kuwa aan caruur dhalin ama caruurtoodii aay qurbaha ugu soo maqan tahay Yurubo iyo Ameeriko and yet raba ineey Ethiopian Occupation sharciyeeyaan....Naxariista Eebe waa u wada simanahay, honestly I am praying for them.

Lakiin dadkani waxa aaay ku doodayaan war waa maxaay kan wada Xabashka ee gurigaaga iyo ceelkaaga iyo dhufayskaaga tusaya iyo Xabashka rabo adiga inuu ku dilo because you disagree with his presence in your neighborhood farqiga u dhexeeya???

Juje   

Tahliil rfejecting Ethiopian inavssion and their TFG stooges is a different level and should be pursued without any doubt, but if you kill minor workers who are seeking work from TFG, since they are the only organ in the city today that is paying out what can be termed as salary is unacceptable.

Since you cant offer any substitute tothis person, or either guarantee that you will feed his family and give him shelter - you cannoit therefore kill him simply on the pressumption that he/she works for the enemy.

The opposition groups are none other than those who have murdered hundreds of Somali's through the last 16 years. They are now killing locals who are working to better the plight of their neighbourhoods.

They place mines, and fight inside populated areas killing and maiming civilians, displacing others.

Then their supporters when they loose call it an outrage, forgetting the real outrages, the assasinations, mines, mortars.

They will be hunted down the people are against them thats why they have resorted to such action. Killing a man coming out of Maghrib prayers.

Duke

Tahliil   

Juuje:

Then again why target a poor Tigranyan soldeir in Hamar who may have been forced and compelled against his will to come and die in Somalia..Why not leave him alone and search for his senior commenders instead ??? In the bigger scheme of things, he also is a minor player? isn't he?

BiLaaL   

The resistance faces a delicate balance between ensuring collaborators don't strenghten the enemy too much, while on the other hand, restraining their actions in line with the expectations of the people they seek to liberate. While i don't support the killing of the innocent; i do think that once a collaborator is identified and his links with the enemy confirmed beyond reasonable doubt, that action should be taken against such individuals. Seeking a livelihood is not an adequate excuse. This attitude stinks of individualism. Individualism has no place in either Islam or in the admirable traits of the true Somali. Every collaborator, no matter how minor his role, has the effect of strenghtening the enemy and therefore prolonging the occupation.

Juje   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

Juuje:

Then again why target a poor Tigranyan soldeir in Hamar who may have been forced and compelled against his will to come and die in Somalia..Why not leave him alone and search for his senior commenders instead ??? In the bigger scheme of things, he also is a minor player? isn't he?

Saxiib, horta it depends where you set your bar of discrimination. Tigre soldier whether poor oir not is an enemy combatant you cannot put him in the same zone as 'xoogood uu shaqeystayasha Soomaaliyeed', periood. Now if we were to ask you and those who are killing this people whether you could guarantee their livelihood - I doubt whether you or they can.

With that aside, the resistance needs popularity support, and certainly this is not helping the case. But then again they could argue that it was not them, who are doing the killing, which is acceptable cause there is no proof - but when loyal websites write 'kacdoonki oo diley gudomiyaha Karaan, H/wadag,etc.' it does not help the public relation of the 'kacdoonka'.

Furthermore there is no justification for killing a person who is not combatant.

The deaths of these individuals should lie squirley on groups such as one led by Ahmed Diriye, the various clan webmasters of sites such as Wadanka,clannews.com and others who glorify these murders.

Others groups like New SYl and HAG. Should also be careful. The days when one could write anything to incite others are over. ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

The resistance faces a delicate balance between ensuring collaborators don't strenghten the enemy too much, while on the other hand, restraining their actions in line with the expectations of the people they seek to liberate. While i don't support the killing of the innocent; i do think that once a collaborator is identified and his links with the enemy confirmed beyond reasonable doubt, that action should be taken against such individuals. Seeking a livelihood is not an adequate excuse. This attitude stinks of individualism. Individualism has no place in either Islam or in the admirable traits of the true Somali. Every collaborator, no matter how minor his role, has the effect of strenghtening the enemy and therefore prolonging the occupation.

I very much agree with you Bilaal, but the line has to be drawn somewhere saaxib. It defeats the purpose if you wantonly kill unarmed individuals specially when they're at the bottom of the food chain. Moreover, it's nearly impossible to confirm ties to the enemy beyond reasonable doubt. And when Muqdisho is such a target rich city with Ethiopians and real collaborators on every street corner, why turn around and kill someone who is harmless and effectively a nobody?

If it continues in doing so, the resistance will lose its legitimacy and popular support and in the process, may become the very evil it's trying to fight and expel.

Still, no one really knows who's committing these murders and it may well be the TFG doing so and blaming it on the resistance. One cannot continually cry terrorism when there's none to be seen. Not unlike the obscene car bombs in Baghdad targeting civilians and routinely blamed on terrorists, just about the only beneficiaries of such heinous crimes are the occupiers and their puppets.

I truly agree with Juje. people are mixing enemy combatant with civil servant. I believe many of these Gidoomiyayaasha Banaadir served the UIC as well. How do these murderers knew what was in his heart? He can still work for the TFG and help to restore peace and order and at the same time not sharing any sentiment of love for amharos with any other TFG leaders.

Tahliil   

Juje this is where I am coming from....this quoted post makes a lot of sense to me...and mind you, we are not talking about innocent bystanders here....the keyword, the bases of action so to speak in the quoted paragraph is 'beyond reasonable doubt'...I am not the least condoning the death of any single person, minor or major but you got to draw the line somewhere...gaal dil, gariisana sii...

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

The killings of the civil servants highlights the enemy. They were led by cowards who sent children to their deaths and fled to safety. They were behind the assisination of retired Somali officers. Now they kill men coming out of Mosques who are just doing their job.

Their role is to keep the anarchy going, by killing maiming and putting mines in heavily populated areas.

Theirs is a war of narrow clan interest and nothing more.

Like I have said earlier, those webmasters, the clan "spokesmen" should be targeted for these killings.

I dont know why some are now trying to distance themselves from such action, it was what you was calling for, and wishing for to keep Mogadishu in mayhem ;)

Alhamdulilah things are improving and those who wish for more blood are on the losing side.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Castro:

The line has to be drawn somewhere saaxib. It defeats the purpose if you indiscriminately kill unarmed individuals when they're at the bottom of the food chain. Moreover, it's nearly impossible to confirm ties to the enemy beyond reasonable doubt. And when Muqdisho is such a target rich city with Ethiopians and real collaborators on every street corner, why turn around and kill someone who is harmless and effectively a nobody?
[/QB]

The people being targeted, at least by the resistance, are hardly at the 'bottom of the food chain'. Confirmed attacks by the resistance have been against former warlords and the PM. Beyond that, those who seek positions within the TFG are hardly people starving to death, as the earlier poster attempts to portray them as. They are relatively well off folks who seek more wealth even if it means selling out their homeland.

AY and his thugs wouldn't have brought the occupiers by themselves without an army of collaborators to sustain it. The resistance have been discreet in their approach to the collaborators. They've all been warned that their actions will not be tolerated.

N.B. The resistance is wise enough and will not seek cheap targets for the sake of it. Their morality does not allow it.