Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Which Two Teams Would You Like To See In The F.A Cup Final?

Yes bad performance, yes we didn’t play the game that is now become synonymous with the scintillating football and yes we couldn’t play because United wanted kickboxing rather than flowing football.

When we play so well and miss out on a lot of chances we usually lose but now that we played badly and won, it’s much more satisfying though the standard wasn’t what it should have been.

We were lucky and losing the cup was due to united talking their chances and the ingenious of Lens Lehman.

Should give Wenger something to think about over the break. We need a right winger who attacks from the right as most of our attacking comes from the left.

Personally Edu is a player I would keep for the midfield as he is brilliant unfortunately though he is leaving.

Looking forward to another grand season and this time with a full squad made of young stars.

BOB   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Hey BoB are you leaving some one out by mistake maybe?

I didn't mean to exclude you from this one big happy family bro as you're very vital to this team since you are our Playmaker and the reason I mentioned their names is as you know they are not in the starting lineup like us week in and week out so I thought I should mention them and give them love and even though it's the likes of you, me and QL and MG who battled throughout the season yet we still have to share the glory with them since football is a team sport lol. ;)

QL...Man Utd are bunch of bullies from Alex Ferguson all the way down to their tea lady and they know there's no way in the world they can let us play our free flowing football so they try to stop us the only way they know how, which is to intimidate us by kicking us and that is not the way football should be played. :(

and about the new players for the next season, trust Wenger to make another shrewd signing like he always has and in my opinion I would love to see him sign Anton Niemi from Southampton as we badly need a consistent goalkeeper (Lehman & Almunia, Sorry) and Trabelsi from Ajax as I believe he is the best right back in Africa and one of the top right backs in the world and if the rumors turn out to be true then we will also sign Trezeguet which will be great for Henry and for the team as well and another center back from South America also wouldn't hurt but given choice I would love to see Ivan Ramirez Cordoba from Inter Milan in Highbury but I doubt it if Inter will ever let him go and I think we could also do with a natural right winger but like I said I trust Arsene Wenger, so lets wait and see and oh yeah I almost forgot,Dennis Bergkamp will be with us for one more year, isn't that FANTASTIC? smile.gif

PS. next season is going to be our season Insha Allah and the Treble will be ours :D .

Peace,Love & Unity.

We need a right winger who attacks from the right as most of our attacking comes from the left.

A guy that goes by the name of Alexander Hleb who is a right winger is reportedly been linked with Arsenal,Milan,Barca and R.Madrid. But apparently it is Arsenal who have the most interest in this guy.

The other day Arsene Wenger was talkin' about gettin a young tall striker who can header good. This lead to Dean Ashton being linked with the gunners and personally, I believe they will get him or Caracciolo from brescia.

WingA   

congrades on winning the F.A Cup.. Am not a hater..

What am really happy about is that the WHOLE world watched the so called "Total Football" team get a beating but still won the cup..

i've had quite some glories days with United but now i must feel the pain with a PHAT smile..

when i met Cesc Fabrigas back in december at my boy's shop in the westend.. i wished him all the luck for the season even though am a United fan n i told him too.. your boyz Sendros and the black right back young with studs was with him as he signed my red/white hat.. its says "Cesc 15"

so imagine me watching the game live, seeing all them misses..lool..

I love FOOTBALL..

Am ready for next season.. Gud luck to every team..

peez..

lol@Bob, Good explanaition. Hey i thought the play of the match was that save from fredie ljumberg late in the regulation time, "Great save" that could've been the game rigt there.