Sign in to follow this  
Sky

What happened in Bosasso?

Qudhac   

whats all this ILMO CALI TAAR millitias i though buntland had police?? or do they coexisyt with private owned millitias?? very worying if thats the case.

Xarago   

^^There is Ilmo Cali taar, Ilmo Boqor, Ilmo Cali Riyood, Ilmo Cali kaluun, Ilmo Cali Mataan, etc. Puntland police exists only in theory, when the tough gets going then the Ilmo's come into the horizon.. :D

Yeniceri   

^^ You two:

The Puntland "police" (or lack thereof) don't run around using tekniko and beebe against unarmed civilians - sick people at that. Why didn't the SL super army use those teknikos to reach the mythical 'eastern' border instead of invading a hospital ;) , is the question the residents of Hargeisa asked themselves that day.

SOMALIPRIDE -

To you, somehow, the presence of "a man from one of the Islands close to Australia that is in Bosasso working for one of the companies" is considered progress? What can a single man do, really? And why is he in Bossaso - are the natural resources located in or near Bossaso? And what of the recent open letter signed by elders of Sanaag Bari community who are against exploration in their lands? Is that not considered opposition? :confused:

Hail Cadde!

NOT! :D

Xarago- aayaa huuno, it is that time of the evening to run the hand circle in Baki, if I am not mistaken, so who is manning the post if you are here dipping you toes in red ink? Ravenous little ones with marti hamuuneed aground, I would not want to be in the vicinity - or has things changed of late.

Qudhac – surely you do not want me to spill the beans so far as the local tribal goings and the armed boys in Dumbuluq just a couple of miles off of Hargeisa’s police headquarters are concerned. Or perhaps speak of the bare-footed police officers chasing cars in the heart of Hargeisa under the scorching summer sunshine. Or perhaps the much hyped national army in their ill-fitted, three sizes larger trousers held together by “maydhax†in the form of belts. Oh, do not get me started with the stranded Berbera or the deserted Buro…

Tata…

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

Politics is despicable.

The air is so thick with irony in here, one could cut it with a knife. :D

Kashanre, I couldn't resist ninyahow. Forgive me.