Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

who make better row models? the salaf vs. the celebreties in 2002.

Qac Qaac   

Hey everybody wants to become like, the next Iversons, the Kobees, the vince carters, Mya, Jordan, rice, micheal jackson, but who wants to become like the sahabah who followed the foot step of the propbhet untill most of them to their death.

well this is just my opinion folks, it is not like hadith or quran, don't use it as a quote ok, just see it. the reason ppl take those ppl who i mentioned above as a row model is because they are cool right, they blink blink, they drive the nices cars and so on ... but u see less ppl now a days emitate the sahabas, that is guranted for us if we follow them we are following them we are follwoing them to jannah , but what happen to us is BRAINWASH, cause we always watching tv like say 6-7hrs a day and i am not exagerating, we dont read, why because it is not cool, simple as that. the only thing ppl care about nowadays is just been cool. just do it. as the nike commercial will say, but once we have to realize that cool= ignorancy,selfishness,rudeness, swearing publicly, showing off ur body, simply being back warded person, who fells every class he takes. so ppl i know i made it long but, come on let's not let chasing cool lead us to hell fire ok. u could also be a good player in ball by just playing like vince or iverson but not imitating him, cause u gotta imitate the prophet just like their game don't like their culture ok. u not from the ghetto, u from somewhere in somalia, mostly one of the jid cadayaasha ee soomalaaliya

peace u all smile.gif be happy. have fun, but keep it in islam

N.O.R.F   

Very well said Qa QA!

It was just today when conversating with my pakistani freind that he mentioned a freind of his who was very close to signing a record deal with vergin records. This would probably have made him a millionnaire and quiete famous. The night before he was due to sign the contract he had a dream which showed him he was about to sell his soul to the devil and the following day rejected the deal altogether. He is now married with a fully grown beard, has a kid and is still only 23!

ppl are influenced very easily by all the bullsh*t on tv, radio etc and can find themselves forgetting about religion and it's principals. What ppl need to realise is that this is what these zionist states want. For ppl to lose all identity, values and morality.

May this not be the case for all muslims insha-allah! ameen!

Qac Qaac   

oh man, what a nice story that is, man that guy who rejected the deal, really got tested, and he pass masha'allah, better be poor in this world and go to heaven