Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Muhsin Muhammad (NFL Player)

Pacifist   

Muhammad agreed to a six-year contract with the Bears one day after being released by the Panthers. Muhammad was cut by Carolina on Friday because the Panthers did not want to pay a $10 million roster bonus due on Tuesday. It didn't take long for him to find a new home, and the Bears will give him a $12 million signing bonus, which is guaranteed money.

I thought he was somali with a name like Muhsin...I was freaking happy because I thought at last we have our own boy a somali cat in NFL...am curious anybody know anything about him

shyhem   

LOool@he is somali.He ain't a somali and i don't know whether he is a muslim or not,but i must say he is really good.He is one of the best wide recievers in the entire league.After the moss trade i thought we will get him but i guess its too late.The bears have signed him now and i hope they trade him to us coz i don;t think our defense will be able to defend him now that he is with chicago, our north divison rival..

check this link,it won't give u all the answers u looking for but atleast u will learn afew things about NFL.

http://www.nflplayers.com/players_network/players_network.aspx?ID=23866

mo aint no punk! hes a hard worker! hes from michigan! joined nfl in 1996. he was always dealt bad hand but due to injuires hes showed his stuff last seasoned!!

hes some kind of moslem but not the kind u got in mind sista!! blk american moslems are much different than our kind!!