Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab netwrok claim murder of Usman Maye [mp from unarmed clans]

Qorax   

War dadka qaarkii miyesan soomanayn horta? Tan labaad, qofkii nin islaama dilay muslina sheeganaya asagaa aakhira ka jawaabi oo kiisba haysta ee yanan la is xiijinin ragoow. Shabaabku waxay noqdeen qolo cid kastaba sheegato oo magacooda wax lagu kharibo ayaguna kuwa dabyar shida ma ahan oo hadaa cidii kastaa oo sheegataa waa ay soo dhoweystaan.

Dhulqarnayn, would you stop aflagaadaan aan kala gambashada lahayn? In badan ayaa iskaga dulqaadanay waxaa qortid, siiba afxumada ah, but not anymore. I told you before don't taste our patience. Stop afxumadaan iyo afxumeynta.

And stop insulting a whole clan, under pseudo pejorative caay, baliis again. Inaad especially ku celcelisid day in and out ayaaba kasii daran.

^^^^

Kulahaa..."pseudo pejorative caay"<--what on earth are you on about man!

Miskiin-Macruuf, why don't we dispense with your faux interests in "dulqaadasho" and simply get right to the point. I knew the second I finished reading your post, that you had a more sinister purpose in being here, and you have proved me right.

But if you are going to take shots and criticize anyone, go right on ahead and criticize me of talking back to your cyber buddy,A&T, but don't EVER accuse me of insulting a clan. mad0054.gif

One of the things that distinguishes me, from the rest of the SOL posters, is that unlike most other nomads, I have a very low tolerance for moderators who engage in trifling accusations, and I am more than ready to call you out on your unfair biases.

I suspect, MMA, that you are here solely because a certain poor fish in here, without any merit ofcourse, grouched about me. But if you go back and read my posts, as I know you have already done, you will see that nowhere have I ever called any one clan, or tribe, or family, any of the sort of blantant hideousness you accuse me of engaging in.

If some folks in here, like A&T, have an inferiority complex, it should not be my fault. This guy tends to fictitiously perceive any form of criticism, regardless of how sensitively or constructively it is presented, as a general attack on his lineage, whatever it may be. But just because he thinks so, does NOT make him right.

Saaxiib, anigu waligey qabiil kama hadlin, ereyga uu ninkaan ka gubanayanah anigu ma aana soo saarin... cid uu ka xigaana majiree, maxuu wax walba siduu asaga u rabo ugu turjumanayaa, haduuna cuqdad ku raagtay usan qabin? bal ii sheeg?

dhulQarnayn mad0233.gif

Republic Of California