Sign in to follow this  
Muslim Somali

Northern Somali Unionist Movement: SSC Resounding Rebuff to Somaliland

PRESS RELEASE:Northern Somali Unionist Movement

(NSUM) SSC Resounding Rebuff to Somaliland

NSUM Press release:-The one-clan secessionist administration based in Hargeisa, driven insane by their own self-delusion of independence from Somalia, and lately drunk with their capture and occupation of Lascanod, capital of Sool, in October 2007, had been trying since then to infiltrate and capture by stealth the rest of Sool and the other regions of Sanaag and Cayn. While hegemony over these regions by all means remains their ultimate goal, their current immediate objective is to conduct sham electoral registration in the SSC regions. Though the traditional leaders of the SSC regions, echoing the sentiments of their people, have repeatedly declared their opposition to the secession and their unshakable membership of Somalia, and despite their warning of the dire consequences that would follow of any attempt to conduct any electoral registration or elections in their regions, the secessionists chose to turn a deaf ear and instead proceeded with their sham electoral registration project.

The complete Press Release

Qudhac   

Ayat

i see you agree with this clan diven drivel filled with hate for certain clan and hiden under somaliweyn excuse.

i see your intellegence you are.

good luck with your dream of somaliland collapse :D

Abtigiis   

I see your paranoia.

I see that you think everyone is getting at your sacred cow.

I see conspiracy theory trumphs in your little world.

I see you don't think Jama Mohamed Qaliib is after Somaliweyn.

Qudhac   

ok!!!!!!!!!!!

keep shouting ssc from qurbaha while we conduct democratic election in the said areas, see son one is fiction based on cyber space and one is the reality on the ground.... sweet dream :D