Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Questions

Hello ya all

I Have a question and it's kinda going bad coz aim not that good in quran i havent yet finished the Kitab, but again i do know some of the stuff i grew up while i used to attend madrasa. so my question is did God say get ready for death? and if so can u just jump over the 14 floor of ya apartment and say well i will die coz i'm throwing my self? well these is a concern me and my gurl have 3 of us are muslim and one is a christian... some how the Religion topic came up and we urgued alot where i said u have to prepare ya self to death... god already knws wt u will die of if u get hit by a car, or wt ever reason it is god already knws... but one of my gurl and the christian gurl said well u have to know wt u will die of, if u jump over the 14 floor well u will die, so my question i wanna know who is right.

Me and the other gurl who said get ready for death and God knws wt u will die of OR my gurl saying u got to prevent wt u gonna die of.

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Sis I'm not sure if I understand your question, but what i'm getting out of it, is that you are asking if we should preparing for death.

I have been told before to enjoy life as if I will live thousand years, but be prepared for death at any moment. Thats why we are encouraged in Islam to visit graveyards, to remember we are only visitors in this world. We dont know the day we will die, so it's only reasonable to think that we might not be here tommorow, a year from now, even thousand years from now but at the end we will die, so we have to prepare ourselves for what our books will say on the day of judgement.

Salaams

Saalixa   

walaal mobasa queen

can i ask u a favour, iam really bad at reading walaal somali maad kuu hadalshid. hada waxaad ka hadlaysid ma fahmin abadan marka waxa aan is irii glaases baad uu baahantahay markaas maxaad uga jeeda can you jump from an apartment and kill yourself??? sualsha markale noogu ceeli in somali pls.if iam not mistaken this is a somali site so you are welcomed to speak your language when ever you like it and how ever you like it.

The prophet s.a.w said all muslims should live in the world like you know 'A visitor'...Meaning like you are going somewhere and you are here like you are just passing by...

There is a verse in suratul munaafiquun

sura 63.10

And spend out of what We have given you before death comes to one of you, so that he should say: My Lord! why didst Thou not respite me to a near term, so that I should have given alms and been of the doers of good deeds?

sura 63.11

And Allah does not respite a soul when its appointed term has come, and Allah is Aware of what you do.

emphasizes someone to prepare himself before dying..by giving out SADAQA...and so on..

You can read the holy Quraan online with Translation into English from the follwing website

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/063.qmt.html

Ibraheem's smile.gif

OG Moti   

Sister prepare means .. do good deeds before you die not dress up and wait for death.. it means work in this life and do what Allah asks you to do, that is preparing for death...

and the girls who said you will die if you fall from 14th floor, well they are wrong.. that person may survive if his life is not yet finish.. Walahu aclam

Allah kariim

Peace