Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Major Clan of Banadir, Middle Shabbele support lifting arms embargo....

So?

Do you think relaying the day's news is articulating a thought?

We can all get the news on our OWN. We don't need YOU. Either put forth your take or stop wasting so much band width.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Here is an article which contradicts the widely propgated view that all the Clan of Mogadishu are against the TFG and its programm of bringing security to the country..

Firearms are multi million dollars enterprise in Somalia these days. Why any one wouldn’t support bringing MORE heavy machine guns and “street sweepers” in the local gun market of Mogadishu and other places?

^^

Saxib the site is not your, nor do you speak for the owner. So kindly either add to the topic or keep quite..

WHERE is your take on the topic? What are you afraid of?

Just dispense your two cents worth rather than hide behind what so-and-so said.

We would like to know what your agenda is.

Jaylaani   

^^^This highlights that not all of the clansf Mogadishu are with the Clan courts.

Any body can write peace of junk and call it news. You do that every day here. Do we believe you? NO. I don’t think most people read most of these posting since they are lack of merit and creditability.

^^^Why did you not ask the question before, istead of prancing around like you owned the site.

This news, is quite important for it rubishes the point of many here that the Clan Courts enjoy universal support in the areas that they control. Thus, my point was to highlight on the contrary most people in Mogadishu are not happy with, Xasan Dahir, IndaCade and his group pretending to speak for everyone.

If the Clan Courts can not rely on this clans support what does that say about the people who they occupy? In lower Shabbele, Juba's and even the majority unarmed clans of Mogadishu?

So when the TFG comes calling who will fight for the Clan Courts other than the usual suspects?

Jaylani, the men on the list are elders from the clan, thus not anybody. The website is Midnimo.com owned by the same clan, they would not put it in their site if they thought the elders where just anybody. Just because you are ignorant of the issue, does not give you any right to respond in such a way.

Jaylaani   

Allah Dhuugoow maxaan kaa yaabay saaxiib

Maalin dhaw waxaad qaadi doontaa

GUUL wade adeer yeyoow

Aabihii kala dilkoow...

The news is creditable ONLY if is serving well with you. C'mon dawg!

Jaylaani   

^^^I have given you a local website reporting on its clans position, you can not accept it, your problem.

I own or maintain three different websites. Does that mean I'm a qualified journalist under oath? I guess not...

I don't put too much emphasize of these so called website and their self appointed WARIYE.