Sign in to follow this  
Istaahil

information for my singal somali girls!!

Ibtisaam   

OMG is this really true?...DamN am shocked :eek: Don't you worry, am gonna make sure from now on that my blinds are shut for good. In advance am gonna sticky tape the sides of my daah just incase :D

I think blinds will be better off opened.....makes our job easier.faster decision making too!!

LOL wouldn't u love to ladiif :D ... Besides no girl in her right mind would expose her self to the world... We ain't no product on a shelf you know...

Salaan...

Aw right, maxaa la qarinaa hee ka aheen labadoo gantaalo {perhaps, kor ay u taagan yihiin; perhaps, waaba dhaceen :D } iyo kuuntadoo sidii cajiin eh iskugu malaasan. ;) Wax kale noo sheega hee.

For your all informations, sisters, we had all been shuufing around for a long time. We don't ask your permissions, or whether you put that blind or daah down. We check you by the second. At the sidewalks. At the ruwaayado. At the aroos. At the down-every-possible-place-xaliimo-socializes-at.

See waaye, waa shuufeyneynaa miyaa mise waa baashaleynaa. Heey, anaga shaqadeen ma'aha hadii idinka carwada iskeentiin. Hadaba ogaada taas. emwink.gif

Macsalaama!!

Istaahil   

waryaa macruf,

laxawla waar bal islaa yaab. u said

perhaps wabaa dhaceen.

malaha u check out islaamaha.

and what do u mean u dont need our permission? malaha u see pro***utes coz wit them of course u wont need their permission only money.

brother iskaa baa dhaaf egiitanka eeh u need thousands to ask for a somali girl .

thats the richness of our our culture

Salaam alakum,'all..

Oh! are you peaople seriouse? Peek Aa??

Bisinka.. this is Scary, what if you catch him Peeking?

lol.... imagine a 'dude'' smiling in tha street because he saw Your '''' Subhana'allah.. thats scary, now i know why my mother always Encourages me to shut my Blinds lolz...

i have to admit i've heared of something familiar to this before But never took it to conseration, But Now u've mentioned it' Jezak'allah khair, i'll make sure to Carry my lock hehehehe' this astonished me , wallahi'' XuuuuuuuuX.Oh! i'm blabbing again

Ma'salamah''all

Muslimah   

Assalaamu Alaykum

All I gotta say is: Waaat??!!!

Istaahil: Aight, maybe the sheikh afore mentioned didn't not explain correctly or maybe u didn't understand correctly, Allah knows best, but Ima gonna clear this up right quick inshaa Allaah.

It is not, nor has it ever been Islamically allowed for a man to check out a woman or for woman to check out a man. Proof: Allaah,swt, tells us in the quran for believing men to lower their gaze and for believing woman to lower their gaze. Muslims should follow the commands of the Qur'an (24:30-31) to "lower their gaze and guard their modesty...." Islam recognizes that we are human and are given to human weakness, so this rule provides safeguards for our own sake.

The ONLY case this is allowed is if he's going to marry her and even in this case there are guidelines. Which are as follows:

The man is allowed to look at the woman but only her hands and her face. He can't stare but there isn't a limit to the amount of times he looks at her. The woman is also allowed to do the same.

Allaah, by His Wisdom, knows the attraction is important in a marriage. The reason for allowing us to look at the other sex, with the intention for marriage, is so that u can see whether or nor u actually want the person.

Here is an article by Yusuf al-Qaradawi:

It is permissible for a Muslim man to see the woman to whom he intends to propose marriage before taking further steps so that he can enter into the marriage knowing what is ahead for him. Otherwise, if he has not seen her before marriage, he may not find her looks to his liking and may have regrets after he is married to her.

The eye is the messenger of the heart; when the eyes meet, the hearts and the souls of man and woman may meet as well. Muslim reported Abu Hurairah as saying that a man came to the Prophet (peace be on him) and told him that he had contracted to marry a woman of the Ansar. "Did you look at her?" the Prophet (peace be on him) asked. "No," he said, 'Then go and look at her,' said the Prophet (peace be on him), 'for there is something in the eyes of the Ansar,' meaning that some of them have a defect of their eyes

Al-Mughira ibn Shu'bah said, I asked for a woman in marriage and Allah's Messenger (peace be on him) asked me whether I had looked at her. When I replied that I had not, he said 'Then look at her, for it may produce love between you.' I went to her parents and informed them of the Prophet's advice. They seemed to disapprove of the idea. Their daughter heard the conversation from her room and said, 'If the Prophet (peace be on him) has told you to look at me, then look.' I looked at her, and subsequently I married her. (Reported by Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, and Darimi.)

The Prophet (peace be on him) did not specify either to Mughirah or to the other man how much of the woman they were permitted to see. Some scholars are of the opinion that looking is limited to seeing the face and hands. However, it is permissible for anyone to see the face and hands as long as no desire is involved; therefore, if asking for woman in marriage is an exemption, obviously the man making the proposal should be able to see much more of the woman than that. The Prophet (peace be on him) said, "When one of you asks for woman in marriage, if he is able to look at what will induce him to marry her, he should do so." (Reported by Abu Daoud.)

Some scholars have gone to one extreme or another in relation to this permission, but the best course seems to be the middle one. One researcher considers it quite appropriate in our time that the man who is proposing be allowed to see the woman as she normally appears before her father, brother, and other muharramah. He says: In the context of the above hadith, he may even accompany her, together with her father or some other mahrem as chaperone, on her usual visits to relatives or to public places, while clad in full hijab. (Hijab denotes the proper Islamic dress. (Trans.)) In this way he will have the opportunity to get an insight into her reasoning, behavior, and personality. This is a part of the meaning of the hadith, "...to look at what will induce him to marry her." (Al-Bahee al-Khooly, Al-Mar'ah Bain al-bayn al-bait wal-Mujtamah'.)

If the man's intention of marriage is sincere, he is permitted to see the woman with or without her and her family's knowledge. Jarir ibn 'Abdullah said concerning his wife, "(Before marriage) I used to hide under a tree to see her."

Istaahil: This is the hadith that I assume that the sheikh mentioned

From the hadith concerning al-Mughira we understand that the father of a girl cannot, out of deference to custom and tradition, prevent a suitor who is in earnest from seeing her, for customs and traditions must be governed by the Shari'ah. How is it possible that the Divine Law should subjected to the whims of human beings? On the other hand, however, neither the father, the suitor, or the fiancee can stretch this permission to such an extent that the young man and woman, under the pretext of betrothal or engagement, go to movie theaters, clubs, and shopping places together without being accompanied by a mahrem of hers, a practice which has become common today among Muslims who are fond of imitating Western civilization and its customs.

---------------------

So there u have it ppl. Inshaa Allaah things are a bit more clear. I apologize for the lengthy article. If I have said anything wrong it is from myself and the shaytaan. If I have said anything correct it is only from Allaah,swt. Oh Allaah accept this from me. Dear reader plz say amen.

Jewelz   

holy crap i never knew there was a such thing in peeking at a girl in considering marriage. i will speek for all us ladies, OUR BLINDS WILL BE SHUT FROM KNOW ON , FELLAZ DONT THINK YOU CAN USE THIS AGAINST US. LOL