Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Mellez Zenawi Xalku wuxuu ku jiraa in la bedelo Cabdulahi Yusuf.

Nephissa   

So says the man that's responsible for the despicable mess that has killed and injured hundred thousands of Somalis. What about his troops, will he withdraw all of 'em? Caku, yaa axmaar saaxiib ka dhigan jiray! They turned the tables on Yeey, blaming him for 'xal-daro-da.' Aahh, :D . Waa loo qayilay odega.

I wouldn't mind seeing angry civilians with machetes chase him into Puntland. Kadib Youtube la soo geliyo, Yeey, mad and sweaty oo ruc ruc sii leh.

Why because Zenawi has said so, even though it's only hokum hearsay been reported in here? Only through an election will El Presidente leave, and thats if(a big IF), he looses-- which I doubt very much.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abwaan   

lol if(a bif IF), he looses. Unless aadan is yeelyeeleynin for your information he NEVER won anything in the first place and those who put him in power want to remove him now.

It is really sad thought that Melez out of all people who was the master-minder of the mayhem to act like a saviour.

I think Melez can say whatever he wants about others but his days are also counted.

Nephissa   

^ ahah. I'A the atrocities will stop and a healing process will begin after Yeey.

Dairy Queen, next time see a doctor for your head and get it screwed on straight, then you can get your head out of your butt and maybe not insult most of the people on SOL. You really are an insulting Little guy..

Should conflict of interest becomes inevitable, they should compromise as the stakes are very high. There're dangerous rumors in circulation that the fall of Kismayo to a coalition of local forces is largely backed by Hassan Turki--alleged to have political affiliation with the seperatist rebels in Ethiopia. This is too ridiculous a statement to warrant a second thought!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ ahah. I'A the atrocities will stop and a healing process will begin after Yeey.

D
airy
Q
ueen, next time see a doctor for your head and get it screwed on straight, then you can get your head out of your butt and maybe not insult most of the people on SOL. You really are an insulting Little guy..

Oooh, what a comeback. The sad part is that I do NOT think what you wrote is offensive--Am saying that because you active imagination is obviously misleading you. So quit becoming unhinged so easily, poor ol' wretch.

As for AY-- weligaa ka daba dhareer; homie aint going nowhere. icon_razz.gif

Republic Of California

Nephissa   

Meesha wax dhareeraayo ma joogo, adaa malaha isku dhareeray. Aniga ha ila qabsan mar kale.

Thanks.

edit: :D I like the fact that you're editing and adding more insults to your post. Keep it coming...

Unfortunately, what you, dirty-bigmouth, deserve I am not allowed to say on here.. :rolleyes:

^^^you really look like that avatar underneath your name....calaacalka joogi oo suunka dhuuqso.

Kulahaa, "Aniga ha ila qabsan mar kale". Beer jileecnimadaas ha kaa saarto nacnacda meesha aad kusoo qoraysid.

Just stop regurgitating that anti-AY nonsense in here and I'll lett you resume your unimportant existance on these threads! Only my caano boore freinds can talk sh*t 'bout that old man. Kapish!

Republic Of California

p.s

LOL..@ dirty bigmouth

Nephissa   

I'm not surprised that I got your usual ignorant, senseless comment. You say I'm 'unimportant' an hour after you've been running after me like an annoying chihuaha runs after his owner. Bwahahaha!

I tell you what, adeerkaa iyo adiga can go to ell, so you could rot there like the rest of the low lifes caano boore, like you.

This is my last reply to you, little boy.

ps. PM me one more time, walahi banaankaa soo dhigaa. Wir PM me mar kale. :D

There're dangerous rumors in circulation that the fall of Kismayo to a coalition of local forces is largely backed by Hassan Turki--alleged to have political affiliation with the seperatist rebels in Ethiopia...

Whom are they separating from and separating to? Dad -- Soomaali -- dhulkooda inay xoreyaan rabo, oo gumeysiga madoow ka saaro u halgamaayo ayaa waxaas ugu waceysaa. The least you could have done is -- and I said this before -- iskaga aamustid, if Soomaalinimadii kuu quuri weysay inaa afka xataa kala jirtid. Mar mar wey fiicantahay in shib la dhaho.

"Separatist rebels" kulahaa.

Abwaan, do you think Sanaawi in uu kala jecelyahay this stooge and countless other stooges saf ugu jiro inay qabtaan jagadaan been ku sheega ah?

This stooge, waa madaxweyne ku sheegee, wuxuu ku roonyahay waa straight, oo been iyo wax kale kama arkeysid, laakiin kuwa kale Sanaawi safkiis ku jiro inay u shaqeyaan rabaan kuwa wajiga kuu soo nuursaday waaye, oo hoos sun ka ah. The problem with this current one -- and what apparently frustrated Sanaawi -- is that diblomaasiga ku yar, oo af macaan iyo waxaas kuuma yaqaano, waana straight shooter wixii maankiisa kusoo dhaco, mana aha kuwa kale wajiga kuu soo nuursaday hadal macaan dadka ugu been sheegaayo, hoosna Sanaawi ugu adeegaayo.