Sign in to follow this  
Truth

Major News Media

Truth   

Assalamu Alykum hows everyone doing. I Has anyone seen the news lately. Last night I was watching the news and I saw this guy hosting a show on fox iterviewing a Palestinian guy and a talk show host that supports israel. The guy kept cutting of the palestinian guy and everytime he said something he said i don't believe you. at the other end he agreed with the israeli guy in everytopic. This seems to be happening all the time now in the major news neetworks. It's as if they're yelling at the american people and telling uss what is right. I have to ask myself what is wrong with the American people when it comes comes to questioning the credibilty of the media. They know deep inside that it's jewish popaganda but they do nothing. They know it's one sided but they keep quiet. I thought. this was a country with free press. thats bull if you want to believe it. Every interview is edited and there's a jewish editor sitting in every news desk for cnn and all the other networks. They distort the info and cut of parts of the reports. There is no such thing as truth anymore in fox news and cnn. whatever you see is edited to keep the muslims looking bad and the israelis look like they're looking for peace. I hope someday the people of America are fed up with this media like me and someday see the light of truth. The funniest line if Fox News tittle saying "Fair and balanced news". Who ever believes in this bull needs help. I dont even wathc fox for anyreason other than comedy to see how they treat the news and kiss sharons ass. And George W needs to get stop kissing sharons ass to and show he's the leader of the strongest country in the world. But wait how powerfull is he really if sharon tells him what to do?????

I'l holla aat ya'll later

Assalamu ALaykum

Observer   

Truth It has been that way for a quite sometimes. The Bais media is clearly tilted toward the jewish. Since they are the ones who owned the major mass medias in this country. If you need to hear fair and balanced news you should consider the BBC or the newly established Al-jazira. American Media wont tell you the truth at all when it comes to the middle east or Islam.

Curious Observer.

Hibo   

I agree. Mainstream news is definitely biased towards Israel and the BBC is no different...although they argue otherwise rolleyes.gif.

I believe the American Media is more biased because a very powerful Jewish lobby exists in the United States and Bush Jr has no choice but to indulge them. They also own the majority of Media companies as Observer pointed out.

In the case of newspapers, best thing to do is critically analyse anything u read and try to decipher who the author's sympathy lies with.

Salaama

Hibo   

Yup, I agree with sista Barwaaqo, critical thinking is required when it comes to western media. Remember, Islam came as a strange religion, and will leave as such.

About 2 months ago, a freshmen wrote a revolting piece on Islam and called it"Islam Sucks" in the campus newspaper. Well you could imagine the reaction of muslims on campus, since a large number of them attend the university. To make a long story short, we fought back in a number of ways (complaints to the prez, coverage in the local t.v. station) and finally received an apology from the lil punk and admitted that he was a " white 19 year old from the suburbs" who doesn't know any better. Plus, we got a column in the paper each week dedicated to educating the students and faculty about Islam. So it all worked out in the end. Moral of the story: don't sit there in your chairs and complain, voice your opinions and do something about it (write to the editor, organize demonstrations, etc.)....or let it go!!!

lol my friend,who is not of any religous persausion.....yet was tellin me about it a fews back, well i guess the truth hearts the vanity of for the american puplic's, 'we are the best', 'god bless america' too much for them to here

Haaruun   

Good job Tamina , and I agree with you a 100%. Don't just sit there and mentioned it, be about it....I have had similar cases and we had to fight back...trust me we got more than what we had b4..