Sign in to follow this  
Geel_jire

26 Xabash Killed and 38 injured :D

Insurgents launch a string of attacks on Ethiopian soldiers in Mogadishu, killing over 26 of the foreign forces trapped in mine fields.

The insurgents attack on three vehicles of Ethiopian forces left at least 26 dead and 38 more injured, Press TV correspondent in Somalia reported.

The resistance is gaining tactical advantage one after another the blows dealt to the xabash and their TFG slaves is getting deadlier soon .. very soon inshalaah they will not be able to withstand this onslaught :D

the brave men who are fighting on our behalf deserve nothing but our support .... may they rid our country of the occupying filth.. Ameen

Xoogsade   

War nin yohow maal mahaan Amxaaradii Muqdisho hooyooyinkooda waa la gablamiyay. Damn! I can't keep up with the news xataa, mar walba weerar hor leh yaa lagu qaadaa doofaarta iyaga iyo ayda kobaha u qaado.

Alla,Tigreeda maxaa ku dhacayeee,alla tigreda maxaa ku dhacayeee....

This is some good news,now,here is my question,what would they do to retaliate? :(

Political appointees are resigning en mass... soldiers are defecting ... the threads that hold this corrupt enterprise together are slowly coming apart

Guddoomiyihii laanta wajeer ee degmada waabari ee G/banaadir Muuse Xasan ayaa waxa uu sheegay in uu iska
casilay jagadii uu ka haayay degmada waabari ee Gobolka Banaadir kagadaal markii ay la soo guboonaatay cabsi dhinaca nolosha ah.

even if it was out of cowardice every defection , resignation counts soon they will be left with nothing

fing22.gif

it was just nitemare dream... reality check will soon dawn on these traitors. Some how i dont see these traitors ever succeeding holding the somali ppls will.

these traitors will go down as the worst somali traitors in history.

and today

Islamist insurgents attacked policemen manning a checkpoint in southern Mogadishu's KPP neighbourhood, triggering a heavy exchange of fire, they said.

Angry residents dragged the body of one of the policemen through the streets after the fighting subsided, said Omar Ali, another witness