Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The coming Quursi on TFG Supporters for decades to come!

Are we ready to unleash a constructive Quursi against those who now support our enemy, Amxaaro?

Or we let that to decide for the coming generations of ours?

However, it seems the coming Quursi has more Qiil and the fact is that they did it before for the British and the Italian colony, now it has to come to an end!

We only despise those we hate most!

Baashi   

Who are "they" Kalligii Muslim? I must say a person with your intelligence level is not in a position to look down upon anyone let alone the TFG supporters.

To support Islam and those who are championing for its rise is one thing to alienate and condemn a certain segment of the society simply because they share their 35th great great granfather with the leader of the Ethio-Somali coalition is another animal al together.

What I see is someone who may or may not genuinely and sincerely wishes Islam and its supporters to succeed the post-conflict Somalia but because his ignorance, impatience, or flat out "doqonimo" hurts the movement by speaking in its name.

Please refrain "we" part and say "I" cuz you do great disservice to the Islamists name and what they stand for.

Nowadays the line that separates Islamists and certain clans is blurred. You are one of many reasons that is the case.

Allow ma iri.

Originally posted by Baashi:

Who are "they" Kalligii Muslim? I must say a person with your intelligence level is not in a position to look down upon anyone let alone the TFG supporters.

To support Islam and those who are championing for its rise is one thing to alienate and condemn a certain segment of the society simply because they share their 35th great great granfather with the leader of the Ethio-Somali coalition is another animal al together.

What I see is someone who may or may not genuinely and sincerely wishes Islam and its supporters to succeed the post-conflict Somalia but because his ignorance, impatience, or flat out "doqonimo" hurts the movement by speaking in its name.

Please refrain "we" part and say "I" cuz you do great disservice to the Islamists name and what they stand for.

Nowadays the line that separates Islamists and certain clans is blurred. You are one of many reasons that is the case.

Allow ma iri.

And that is exactly what I mean who they are! We have been Muslims altogether, but ever since our main enemy has come to invade our country, many of you (or shall I say, your people) had vowed to distance the Muslims we were (that is only us, now) because of your discreet and sometimes open loyalty to Gaalo and Shisheeye.

You can only expect me Doqonnimo when I regard you Muslim in this testing times of ours. Of course, I am speaking on my behalf, and shall I say that I am so proud that I am fortunate to be from people who choose to support Allah's religion against all odds. You would call that Doqonnimo, but its pure bravery and love for Allah!

Puntland is there, and we know why it is the only region in Somalia that is very content in the situation the rest of Somalia had found in. Given the widespread support you showed for the enemy, I can only ponder about the nature of your historical disloyalty to both our country as well as our religion.

Tell me awoowe one single event that took place in your clan regions in support of Muslimnimo or Gaalo-naceebnimo! Oh, please remind me, lest I forget something during the past two months?

But in this case, I only admitted that supporters of the TFG should be subject to Quursi in the worest fashion possible, since I know there are good and bad people among all clans in Somalia.

However, the exception lies in the supporters of the TFG who predominantly hail from the clan that we all know of their historical behavours when it comes to serving for the common enemy of Somalia!

Allow anigana ma iri!

lol

Sidii reerkiisa oo kale ayuu afka uun ku qaraabanaayeen. "Allah u baahane". already is being declared a war against TFG supporters not people from Mogadishu and the most of Somalia but a particular group. "Eye for Eye Galcaio".