Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

lol I have 110% great life allahmdulilah

I however seriosuly doubt that someone who has spent all there time on S.O.L, using 2 nicknames and contriubting soley to poltics can say the same. It is you who seems to have some axes to grind not to me smile.gif

Brave   

And besides after 12 yrs of talk shoudnt we forget about this Sland idea, and consider a future based on justice and integrated regions?

And besides after 12 yrs of talk, talk, talk (aka conference) shouldn't you forget about the idea of peace building for Somalia and get use to anarchy & warlordism?

Fair is fair.

India   

Shujui

If you want to be Sami----so be it ( I guess only the moderators can settle this one).

It takes one to know one hon--so for you to know how much time I spend here indictes that you also spend equall amount of time here lol.

PS: I have been away for quite a bit ACTUALLY--nice to know you missed me.

Angel

I guess the moderators no for certain huh sami smile.gif

I neither like or dislike you, i am just aware that some contributors on here have nothing better to do than to com online brag and try to push their own narrow minded ideas.

lol but tell me coz am curious why do u become defence when your challanged? , rather than deviating why not answer some of the question put to you?

Liqaye   

Brother Brave you are right after 12 years of failed confrences of warlords, I would be inclined to think that somalia shall stay in arnachy.

But 1 confrence that trully recognizes the warlords for who they are and were they deserve to be ( JAIL)is all that is needed.

Which brings me back to the point that Sland needs a change in direction from what they have been hacculinating about over the last 12 years.

The poit of my post which you have ignored to give an out of context quotation.

Angel-dust like i said you are cute when being sarcastic.

Like a pekinese, worrying at sijui-1's feet.

Besides even if you aint sami-girl.

You obviously think to be described as such is a compliment.

Oh and you didnt get the rose analogy please re-read the thread.

Edna Egal a woman whos tongue is longer than her body.

India   

Here we go

Round two

"I neither like or dislike you" now now Shuji no need to get verbal- I said cheer up not beef uP-

Liqaye

Being compared to Sami Gal is indeed a compliment indeed the sister has you all gagging after her after all these time. Obviously you did not make the same impression on her for she is no longer around- NO talent and no challenge is one's experience with Putland equipe on SOL.

EN PLus I did understand your lame anology with the rose but did you udnertand the mine with the THORNS???

SNM ANGEL

Dusty

Brave   

Which brings me back to the point that Sland needs a change in direction from what they have been hacculinating about over the last 12 years.

Which also brings me back to the point that Somalia needs a change in direction from what they been dreaming about over the last 12 years Somaliland to be back under their feet. Wake up to the real world, Somaliland is never coming back, just like its people liberated it from Somalia they will also defend its Sovereignty.

So for those of you who are lamenting for Somaliland to come back, for the sake of your building future for yourselves and children's MOVE ON!!!!

One comment from her, is all that is needed to wreck your ship of state.

keep whishing

The ship of Somaliland State is far from being wrecked, its is sailing fast and far into the horizon for a new dawn, new beginning.

Its is a new dawn a new day & I'm feeling good.

lol more spin than any logic seems to be the pattern on display, i guess i shouldnt be supprised you have no legg to stand on.

The thing you claim that your not is indeed a someone to admire huh...

Sami Girl at her best

lkie i said before there are some individuals who lets not beat about the bush, have issues, and have nothing better to do than to spread the virulent hate.

I am just glad that their numbers are minisqully small on i.e S.O.L and they, just like some of there "leaders" there admire so much, are so very transparent.

Liqaye   

Angel dust

Ramadan Kariim to you, oh and the reason why Sami-gyrl is not here is because she was banned.

As for your thorn thing, forgive me whilst I spend precious moments trying to plumb the depths of your ingenuity. :D

Brave

As exited as i am for you, all you have done is exemplify what sijui-1 has being saying.

Alot of hot air, propoganda and rhetoric.

This SNM you talk about fought to overthrow Siad, True.

But what is also true is that they were not fighting on behalf of awdal, sool, or saanag.

So in the end as prof.Samatar says, you cant put legitimise qabyalad by calling it Sland and expect to be taken seriously.

ANYWAY this an old topic debated better than what we could do between us.

In the Final analysis, It is I who believed more .

-Napoleon Bonaparte Battle of marengo.

He lost the battle at 4 o'clock and won it back at 7.

Ramadan Kariim to both of you.

Kowneyn   

Liqaye:

What she said were facts, good sound bytes that did the job, they were not ridiculous.

Ridiculous is to expect Somaliland will just give up and join Somalia.

We are here for the long haul and determined to succeed, the rest is up to ALLAH.

Kowneyn

India   

Shujui ( looking a lot like Samuria)

walah you have no shame I mean a minute ago you where accused of being on the net an now you track Sami Gal to other sites!! Now now who has no leggs to stand on.. was it a case of cry thief before being caught. Silly you.....keep track of your arguments before you expose yuorself like that.

Laqiye ( Awoowe Bari_Nomad)

R/karim - So if u understood my inguinty I dare you to decipher it for me--for I can bet my last two pence u didn't.

All the TIRIS, the tits for tats and all the tira's make me question if I am in same gender company. Diric n ALL.

SNM Lass

Dusty

walah you have no shame

no am afraid it is u and the likes of Sami girl ((if indeed u are not the same person)) that have no shame shame on you

Now now who has no leggs to stand on..

and why would that be smile.gif plz do explain if u can :cool:

was it a case of cry thief before being caught. Silly you.....keep track of your arguments before you expose yuorself like that.

I dont think i have lost track at all if anything more likley is that i am making it more difficult for you to hold your position why dont you comment on the link i posted huh smile.gif shame on u

I mean a minute ago you where accused of being on the net an now you track Sami Gal to other sites!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: your point being, i cannot surf the net? Just because i showed what type of sickness that runs through that individual u get all upset lol now that is a shame

Gabbal   

Shujui amazing walahi.

Ya Allah, Sami-Gyrl, Angel Dust is seen for who she is even in "lander" forums. I wonder why most of the lander's in SOL are from or near Sami's political thinking?

N.O.R.F   

calm down ppl, its on a debate!

disagreements can crop up from time to time, freethinkers we all are, but when one we all show disrespect to one another, that aint healthy, now get back to the topic and stop squarrelling on who said what when and how come!

Kowneyn   

I second northerners motion>

Neither Somaliland nor Somalia will save you from ALLAH. SO LETS SPEND OUR TIME WISELY.

KOWNEYN