Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

SSDF Clan Media Outlets Fabricate a Fake Victory

Xudeedi   

First of all, there is no empirical evidence that there are foreign fighters in Galgala. It is nothing but a mere fabricated propaganda by SSDF media outlet. On the other hand, I have not seen any Makhiri individual that supports Atom, until the SSDF media turned the situation into a tribal war. Nowadays, it became very common to use the terrorist card as a catalyst in order to pursue personal or clannish goals. As a matter of fact, both casualties were mainly composed of the people of Highland,Western Bari,and Sanaag. It is pitiful and a mind boggling to see some of the members of this website parroting for a war.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

As for
Xudeedi, bleating about SSDF and all sort of mind numbing buffoonery of the like in hear-- I wish to urge him to restraint himself these coming few hours, lest he irredeemably embarrasses himself. Puntland will defeat Atam, for his willful betrayal of fidelity, and Xudeedi's own perfidious treachery in support of it, will be tamed and humbled, once and for all. I guarantee it.

^^
:D

Xudeedi
, do you now, officially consider yourself embarrassed?-- now that, your 'hero' Atam has made it as plain as day, by making that pronouncement online, that he is INDEED an Al Shabab minion working to destabilize the peace and prosperity of all the peoples of Puntland...Or are you NOT yet relieved from that SSDF incubus that seemed to have been haunting you all of yesterday, to admit that to yourself?
:D

And by the way,I strongly urge you to seek medication for that perverse SSDF affliction, lest it permanently gets out of control and irreversibly impacts your cognitive abilities, that is of course, if you had any in the first place.
You forgot something here as you are quoting your own replay ,,,, :D:D

^^

:D:D

JB and xaaji: I always knew your marqaan-incapacitated brains never worked well, gentlemen. Must you as always make me repair your unintelligent inane remarks?--because it's getting rather boring...

But if you must know, Xaaji and JB, I deliberately re-quoted myself, fully conscious of the nature and effects of my doings. For in my first post, which I quoted, and which clearly has incited such impulsive and scatterbrained giddiness on your part-- I advised Xudeedi..." to restraint himself these coming few hours, lest he irredeemably embarrasses himself." and in my second post, in which I quoted my first, I asked Xudeedi the following question, "Xudeedi, do you now, officially consider yourself embarrassed?"

Therefore I was merely posting a continuation to what I was previously saying to Xudeedi, which was that, yesterday he was talking all sorts of hokum about "SSDF" and whatnot and was wrongly implying that the ATOM affair was all clan motivated, when in fact today, the opposite has come to light and ATOM himself admitted to the whole world that he is indeed a simpleton who takes his orders from the Al Shabab reprobates of the south. Therefore gentlemen, there is nothing here to get too excited about.

I hope I have done my part in repairing your obvious ignorance in this matter. But next time, you guys find yourself in a similar miserable quandary concerning my posting style, do not hesitate to raise your hands like good students, as you did today, and allow me the opportunity to educate y'all. :D