Sign in to follow this  
Amistad

Anyone know how to reach Mohamed Olad Hassan?

Amistad   

Mohamed Olad Hassan, the noted Peabody Award BBC Journalist in Mogadishu?

I have a pre-invitation for him to go to Washington D.C. for a seminar, I recommended him for the event and thought it would be a nice trip and visit for him. The seminar sponsors have agreed.

Anyone with his details please P.M. me.

Jacpher   

^Didn't you think of getting in touch with him or at least his contacts info before recommending or nominating him for an event that require air trip?

I would like to invite Jesus for upcoming event. Anyone know where to reach him? Let me post it in politics section of internet forum. [istaaqfurulaah] [istaaqfurulaah] [istaaqfurulaah]

Waryaa the ciyaarta.

Amistad   

Why, to dash his hopes if he didn't get selected? No. He has already been burned before for his award, as if I need to explain anything to you.

Which is why I am trying to contact him now. He hasn't exactly been easy to locate so far and for your information there is nothing wrong with reaching out through an internet forum to contact someone. Worked plenty of times for me before.

Why, is there some seeeeeecret reason I shouldnt contact him through here? You his Mama ?

Jacpher   

^Speaking of dashing his hope, this is it. You're just doing that unless there's a some sort of guarantee that SOL politics will get him the message on time.

You ask why you should get hold of him or at least have contact info on hand before nominating/recommending? It's called etiquette. He deserves to know you're using his name/title for whatever the purpose and he has to endorse whatever that you're doing with his name. That way he knows and your effort don't get wasted in the end. And rejection is part of life and no way of avoiding it.

Amistad   

Save the lecture Jacpher and read my original post again. I am not using anyone for any purpose, this is all about him and for him. It was one name of MANY I have selected and there was no way I was going to contact them all, especially not knowing them, where they are, how to contact them or even if any one of them would have been selected.

But thank you for your concern, it is duly noted. smile.gif

Libaax-Sankataabte, thanks for the info !

http://www.somalifca.com/contact.php

colaadistiila@hotmail.com

:D:D:D at 'istiila.'

Aawey horta wariyihii kale asagana aan xishmo gaar ah aan u haaye, Guuleed from Reuters.

Runtii wariyaal badan ayaa iskaga hadaafay Soomaaliya in the last two years. All those wariyaal never left during warlords' era. Dad badaho ah soo baxay, which their motto is: Qoorta ka gooy, gadaal hala iska wareysto.