Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Somali is better without a central gov't

Originally posted by Modesty:

I say that Somalia is better without a central gov't.If anything, Somalia should have some type of Islamic gov't that plays a central role.

You want to trust the people who started civil wars with an Islamic state? That's being a little too hopeful don't you think?

Modesty   

Warya Dude if you want to go live in Ethiopia or Kenya no one is stopping you. I perfer to live in Somalia, in fact in badiyo. If the four buildings in Ethiopia habash stinkys and Kenya ugali eaters are so great to the lives of their people they wouldn't be imigrating to countries like Somalia and especially the United States.

Qac Qaac   

I agree with modesty in one. somalia is better of with out central government. if our president would be one of the worlords. because we have no time for another 30 yrs of dectatorship.

true business is booming, but we need government sister, that protects our ppl, to bring back justice. islam is the goal. but it should take couple of years from now, not now, educate the ppl now, so they are ready for the rulings of Islam. teach and give peace, then we are ready.