Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President daahir rayaale kahin Appreciation Thread

President daahir rayaale deserves respect For his hard work the past 8 years he was in office

The Democratisation of somaliland really took place under his administration 2 presidential elections and one parliamantary elections.

Rayaale_wafdi.jpg

rayaale.jpg

20070201-rayxusbil1.jpg

rayaale-1.jpg

rayaale_iyo_baarlamaanka_eng.jpg

david_miliband_and_riyale.jpg

Abtigiis   

- President Riyaale used every trick available to him to delay elections.

- He arrested opposition members and could have ordered them shot if he has the 'clan' backbone to do so.

- He tried to corrupt the Election Commission officials upto the last minute but could not succeed.

-His press release yesterday showed two things: his selfish nature (he ordered UDUB officials to dispute results in some areas and after a fierce backlash, betrayed them. Wuu ku maydhay Hindi iyo Jaamac Yassin!).

He also kept on saying "Doorashada anigaa qabatay", as if doing that was a favour he did the nation. The fact is he has no option but to finally concede. Riyaale is not a democrat.

Whatelse I saw yesterday was the deep tribal divisions of Somaliland. Many callers of Universal TV were congratualting the people of Somaliland for the victory, but a good number also limited their messages of congratulations to Rer-Burco.

Abtigiis   

Which of my points are you disputing Ayoub?

hater iyo waxaas ayaad soo wadataa, but I only listed things I have witnessed.

AYOUB   

^ Witnessed? Really? Well, I doubt that.

You just said what you would say no matter what.

ANTARA   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Whatelse I saw yesterday was the deep tribal divisions of Somaliland. Many callers of Universal TV were congratualting the people of Somaliland for the victory, but a good number also limited their messages of congratulations to Rer-Burco.

Just for the record there was only ONE lady who congratulated only Burco.

I will come back to this thread IA.

this man is the reason the best party in Somaliland, Udub, lost, I dont think he deserves and appreciation thread, good riddance... on another note, congrates to the dinosaur, he really was the best of the three choices...

Dont forget that Riyaal was the one who started using Law in Somaliland. He was the one who developed the judiciary, the one who developed a budget for the country. before that Somaliland used no Law, we made all the decisions as Suldaans and Aaqils.

He was the one who organised all 4 democratic elections.

When he came in to power you had 2 newspapres in Somaliland(1 goverment and 1 independent). Today there are 12 newspapers(1 goverment, 1 indepdendent, 10 opposition minded). That is democracy. Before you had 1 goverment news channel, now there are 3 independent tv stations.

So thank you Riyaale.

Qudhac   

indeed thanks to our former president who has done all the things mentioned above and most importantly built a strong defense forces to protect our country who are now more than capable of defending this great nation, and have now controlling all our borbers and waters.

indeed our former president will rightly take his seat in the Guurti where he will help steering this country through any hard waters.