Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Beledewyne: Governer+Minister+new army

Xoogsade   

Duke, emotionality epitomizes your contributions in the political section. In fact, You are obsessed with and possesed by A/Y. I told you how many people view this capital issue, IT DOESN'T MATTER to them. You can actually take it to Bosaso for a good measure. If people see you as a threat, they won't miss your absense would they? Let the disputes be settled outside Mogadishu and whoever wants to rule Somalis come to it in peace and with humility, otherwise, they are better off not coming for the sake of everyone. How many more ways do I have to say such facts you are blinded to?

There was a reason why Col. Yey took the long route via Kilka-5aad and not the straight route through Mudug-Galgaduud-Jowhar....

somalia_idp_map_2004.gif

^^^ That made no sense what so ever. As for the sly underhand comments I am possesses only by the pusuit of vitue. Peace, stability and order is why I support this government. You on the hand mention Bossaso in order to highlight the clan that you want to associate with the government and thus create wedge between the ordinary layman and the government. Again stop fronting you have no right to speak for the people of MOGADISHU.

The issue here is government versus looters and criminals, order Vs anarchy, stability and progress and the hopes of the Somali people. I belive Somalia can be much better, you on the otherhand seem to belive we the Somalis have never had it so good..

Jumatatu   

^^Sxb stop this artificially exaggerated rubbish of yours and answer directly the question posed to you by Suldanka. Why did the P/land troops had to go through Kilinka Shanaad and not through Mudug and Galgaduud?

May be if you had an answer you will notice the weight of the policy you support.

^^^ Dear boy I know what my brother from Somaliland was getting at and to be honest there are several reasons for this. Some were logistical others, politicall and of course central to the millitary aim of secrecy.

The Puntland troops are just one part of the whole that will make up the foundation of the new armed forces.. The long treck was a smoke screens which many like Juma fell fr nicely.. :D

^^ :D

Duke

My old friend, isn't this "Xoogii Dalka" that we are talking about? :D

Where is the military secrecy when they had to go through Kilka-5aad? ma dadkoodi ayay iska qarinayaan :confused:

^^^ Suldan I gave you the reasons in my opinion. Yes these are the foundations of the Somali national forces. As are the boys in Xuddur, Waajid, Jowhar, Kismayu, Gedo, Beledweyne and Banadir..

There are various little obsticles that one has to take into consideration but like I said the army is getting into shape a few months from now we shall see it in action.

^^

So much that you talk about it is only 3 warlords that oppose your uncles phantom government, now I was just asking why did your uncle had to take the long way via another country when instead he could have just taken laamidii cadeyd ee xamar tagta. :confused:

From what I understand, the old man was working on securing HIIRAAN as a passage for a long time. Now look, if the situation can change as has been seen in HIIRAAN within hours' time, what chances does the old man has when it comes to other more opposed regions like Banadir?

My other question is that, can Col. Yey live in Jowhar without the melitia from his homeland as security for him?

I was reading the other day on some Somali Websites about an interview by Mohamed Dheere who said "Dawladu aniga ayay ii marti tahay"... What do you make up of such comments?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Yes these are the foundations of the Somali national forces. As are the boys in Xuddur, Waajid, Jowhar, Kismayu, Gedo, Beledweyne and Banadir..

Heads I win ..tails you loose.. ..!

Now considering your assumptions that the boyz from above are part of the National forces and that, odly enough, P/land ones are the core of the national army. Then who is missing, isnt it the ideal formula for a well represented national army? How come Yeey is running around like a headless chicken and cannot yet resurrect acredible and active central government.? May be there is something missing and all is not rosey and ideal as you so vividly write.

And when you say in few months we will see some action just what are you referring to? :confused:

^^^ Headless chicken lol.So far all the palns of the old colonel have worked, he has moved the issue of security to the centre. He has shown that Mogadishu is not ready for the government and has moved against following in the fotsteps of the happless Abdiqasin and the goevrnment of Ali Mahdi.

His goevrnemtn has the support of the international community and has a foothold in the south, from Hiiraan, Central Shabbele and Bakool, Gedo and the Juba regions. What does that leave occupied lower Shabbele and little more than half of Banadir.

What about the 4 men Suldan spoke of?, They have been mighty quite lately. Qaynyare is talking about the constitution :D

What about the statement from the Sharif that his group are willing to talk now, any place anytime last week he was not this week he is. :D

Suldan as ever seem niave about what he terms "southern" politics. In Abdullahi Yusuf the south have found a man who knows how to deal with "tough" individuals. :D:D

Juma, the capital is Jowhar and it wont move untll security is restored. When you check the map its the divided "opposition" who are being cornered from Wajid to Kismayu to Puntland to beledweyne the governemtn is coming, alas you will then start talking about the "constitution" :D

Jumatatu   

^^Pinocchio (Duke) you are living in a different planet, and you utter things which any normal or even under-normal sane person will shy away from. From point to point you are lying, yet you are adamant which shows you are either blind to reality or have chosen to live on this path. Though I think you have chosen the latter.

But like before, Kismayo, Foreign troops, etc. you will come to face reality though I doubt whether it will hinder you as you are only led by demented and structually non existant policies.