Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

Ciidamo ka soo goostay dowlada

Sida ay noo xaqiijiyeen illo xog-ogaal ah, waxaa maanta ka soo goostay dhinaca dowladda federaalka KMG Soomaaliya ciidamo aad u badan, kuwaasoo ka soo jeeda qabiilka xamar ah.

Ciidamadan oo tiradooda lagu qiyaasay in ka badan 500 ayaa markii ay ka soo goosanayeen dowlada iska siibay dareyskii ciidamada dowladda lagu yaqiinay ee ay xirnaayeen, waxayna ciidamadani wateen illaa 13 gaari oo u badnaa Tikniko, waxayna ciidamadani ka mid ahaayeen ciidamadii lagu soo tababaray garoonka Bali-doogle ee gobolka Sh/hoose.

Ciidamadan ayaa ka soo kala goostay labo jiho oo kala ah dhinaca nawaaxiga xarunta madaxtooyada ee Villa Somalai, iyo weliba dhinaca duleedka magaalada Muqdisho ee Afgooye, iyadoo la tilmaamay in ciidankani uu ka dhaxeeyey xiriir dhinaca isgaarsiinta ah oo ay ku balameen inay wada goostaan.

Ciidamadan oo ahaa kuwo ka soo jeeda beesha xamar ayaa goosashadooda waxay ka dambeysay kadib markii ay dagaalo dhex mareen ciidamada dowladda iyo kuwa wax iska caabinta, dagaalkaas oo ay dad badani u fasireen inuu u dhaxeeyo ciidamada beelaha xamar iyo kuwa ay ku tilmaameen inay ka soo jeedaan gobolada Puntland ee Soomaaliyeed.

if the government has 40000 army why is there few from xamar clans....4.5

Dhubad.   

^The event is unfolding so fast that I can't catch up with it. Tanu Kudaysay Midkale Mooyee . When will the next conference will be held and where will it be held?

Wiilo   

Yaa is gaaray, soon you will see all the troops fad away into the civilians................

Go figure:..................

^^^People are you really that naive? We have been here before, the fake pics of the dead, the stories of clans defecting and so on.

It was not long ago and we had these types of stories, however the they roused people with fake religious calls, now with clans will it work better? I think not.

The TFG forces have hurt the clowns and will continue till not a single on of them is left in Mogadishu and Somalia..

^^^People are you really that naive? We have been here before, the fake pics of the dead, the stories of clans defecting and so on.

It was not long ago and we had these types of stories, however the they roused people with fake religious calls, now with clans will it work better? I think not.

The TFG forces have hurt the clowns and will continue till not a single on of them is left in Mogadishu and Somalia..

^^^Is it me or have we been here before, remmeber in the last months of the clan courts we used to hear defecting troops, pictures of supposed dead soldiers in Manaas & other places and it was all fake. What I read on one website they even managed to kill a man who is now in Galkacyu right now..

Is it getting hot in hells kitchen?

^^^How do you know who is fighting?

Saxib the TFG has enough troops from all corners of Somalia. Trusting in this type of news will get you no where. No one has defected and the largest clan of Mogadishu is publicly attcaking the clowns holed up in some parts of the south..That alone should tell you about the man power of the TFG.

Abwaan   

Armay roontahay in walaalahaan Soomaaliyeed ee la soo waalay la badbaadiyaa, Soomaalina aan dagaal qabiil loo horseedin. Hadda weli waxay joogtaa arrintu Gumeysidoon (TFG iyo dabadhilifyadeeda) iyo Gumeysidiid (geesiyaasha Soomaaliyeed ee difaacaya qarannimada Soomaaliyeed).

^^^lol. I think you are wishy woshing again, your points are neither here nor there. This is an incident about a governemnt being faced and thraetened with clan violence. Those who lost using the religious fakery are now resorting to the clan. Again its their weakness and fear thats coming to the fore.