Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

4900 AU Peacekeeping troops only a mere 3100 to go inshallah before completion!

We have already 4900 peacekeeping troops secured and they will come inshallah, we only need 3100 more peacekeeping troops inshallaah in order for the task force to be complete!

I thank the TFG and it's friends from around the world and International community in labouring so hard to secure those troops and I hope that they will work even harder to secure the rest!

It was a momentous effort by the heads of the TFG in particular President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad who travelled to many countries in Africa, in order to press for the peacekeeping troops to be deployed and to show to the rest of the world that the TFG is a force to reckon with in terms of diplomacy!

This is certainly a very special diplomatic victory by the President and the rest of the TFG ministers, who laboured so hard to lobby for those troops and now it seems their labour and hardwork is about to come into fruition!

Even the US or EU would be mighty impressed with the work ethos and diplomacy played at its highest level by the Transitional Federal Government of Somalia!

It is a joy to behold as our country, for the first time in 16years after absence from the world stage managed not only to win the diplomatic game but also convinced many African nations and the rest of the International community to rally behind the TFG one hundred percent in its efforts of bringing peace and prosperity to Somalia!

Success to the TFG inshallah! We pray to Allaah that their efforts will bring about real success that will alter the situation in Somalia and that will return our country back to normality and good governance inshallah! Amiin

Taliban   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

We have already 4900 peacekeeping troops secured and they will come inshallah, we only need 3100 more peacekeeping troops inshallaah in order for the task force to be complete!

So, 8000 is the magic number? Are you sure it's enough? I am asking because I remember the neocons were so cheap that they sent a far less number of occupiers to Iraq. I am curious, if it's not enough, will there be a "surge"?