Sign in to follow this  
Shaakirullaah

Banaadir: Hundreds of heavily armed mujahideen have poured into Xamar

Sharif Hotel has failed, but lets watch the game. Again stay safe adeer, make sure you have an exit plan, because they, Al Shabaab may spare the big boys, Sakiin, Ibbi, Omar but will make an example of the little workers.

:D:D:D

^Exactly my predicament, how trustful is our Mowlana Al-Sheekhuna Kabiir (self-declared) Sheekh Yusuf Indhacadde?

What is to say that he won't bring out large black banners and mount it ontop of his base to show where his allegiance lies at in the heat of the battle? :D

Can you trust your Interior Minister Grand Mowlana Mullah Abdulqadir Ali Omar and his troops, who they will be siding for? :D

We await the answers inshallaah and as Somalis like to say 'war jiraaba cakaaru imaan' :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Jb was correct. Manta wad hanjabaysa, saaxib. sali caleeh, juje. Wa maxay naagta la qabo iyo hadalada nooca?
:D

Salaam Boss, horta ma hanjabayo waayo aniga wax gacan igu jiira maleh - teeda kale 'naag la qabo ayad ka tahey' doesn't necessarily refer as in aad naag tahey but rather as irrelevant or non participant.

Duke hates Shabab but wants them to be victorious in this case for reasons best known to him. Thus my reference to him.
Ceeb caleek warya. Waxba ha ii fasirin, I understood what you meant. But I wasn't defending Duke, I was defending dumarka la qabo. :D

Whether one likes or dislikes Al-shabab will over come TFG and any recognizable force in somalia including SL and PL, but to those of you who sympathize them , I personaly used to work in a place (JUBAS)controlled by Shababka,Trust me there is nothing good about them and I MEAN NOTHING ,they are just a bunch of crooks.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Saber rattling from both sides nothing concrete yet.

Adiga naag la qabo ayad ka tahey indhaha ka firso - koleyba ki so hara aya ku dambeyn.
:D:D

This reminds me Qanyare , he was once asked what he thinks about Abdullahi Yusuf and his army from Puntland and then he replied: Adeer Xeey Sheegaayaan kuwaas waxaa iigu jira.....(is too graphic, can't wirte the rest)

Basically he said something along Juje's line icon_razz.gif