Sign in to follow this  
Warmoog

Suggestions

Jaamac loooooooool i dare you to repost what you said before lol if you got the guts that is lol or do you want to take back that jab against ayoub smile.gif ... besides like you said you feel like you're on your way out, might as well go blazing like scarface. lol i swear man, encore. post it again if you dare smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif live up to your name. i was starting to get used to you, don't chicken out now smile.gif

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Jaamac_Bootaan:

Are you talking about me? Did my debate with you in the thread "Jeneraal Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Morgan oo Muqdisha soo gaaray " have a deep impact on you?

Don't flatter yourself bro. The posts of numerous SOL members have had a positive impact on me, but unfortunately you're not among them. And if you must know, I wasn't refering to you. I wrote this post the day before I replied to the one about Morgan in Muqdisho. But don't take my word for it, look at their dates if you must.

By the way, you're more than welcome to put your foot down on the mass graves issue. If you haven't yet realized I'm not questioning your right to have an opinion, I'm question the opinion itself.

Originally posted by Jaamac_Bootaan:

Your response on my question reminds me of Benjamin Netanyahu.

Really? Am I supposed to be 'deeply impacted' by this comment of yours as well? Excuse me while I roll into a fetal position and cry...

Salaamz.

Matkey   

Ayoub_Sheikh, I have nothing to add to the current discussions, nor am I starting a new topic concerning the political view of the other “camps”. I may contribute my two cents to some discussion depending on the issue or the topic; that is, if we can restrain our qabiil dogma, then I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want give his/her opinion so long as one finds it interesting. However, that is hardly the case; therefore, there are some folks who are little bit concerned about things around here. I don’t have anything against Pland, Sland or Habar-kuuleeyland. But I would like to see most folks in SOL discussing about what is taking place in other parts.

AYOUB_SHEIKH, if 4.5 formulas does help the cause, then we should use it. If doesn’t, then let’s double the amount of the formula, though I don’t know what heck is this formula 4.5 :D

Rudy, wha you said is true if i understood you correctly. sxb, Ijiid aan ku jiidee maa lugu jiraa markato, hal group si fiican haloo jiido, kadib sheekada waa dhamanesa :D , unless meel kale aysan ka dilaacin. well, jiid jiid lee lagalaa hadana.

wa alaykum aslaam

Rokko   

Amadeyo, maybe the majority in this politics forum are from the northern frontiers: Puntland and Somaliland.

These dudes are the most vocal and are very passionate about politics na'mean. it is genetic na'mean.

AYOUB   

Amadeyo

I don’t have anything against Pland, Sland or Habar-kuuleeyland. But I would like to see most folks in SOL discussing about what is taking place in other parts.

Yaa sahbi you are free to open the topic you want us to discuss. There are lots of stories about Xamar, Puntland that I would like to share with the Nomads but im always worried it would be taken as an attack from a Lander .

Ayoub are you insane. I don't think we should start that. I don't agree with you and Qudhac in another thread wanting to expose others. If we start that, this board will be flooded. lol Besides,I'm just not comfortable with sharing tragic stories. Let them poke fun at us. The way I see it, they are doing our work for us. The more crititism, the more we will try to make it better. You don't get honest truth these days, most people will just tell you, you're doing fine. These people are like an un-payed focus group. lol They get to tell us what's wrong with Somaliland free of charge. lol Aint that grande. If they choose to shift their energy on bettering Somaliland, so be it. Although, they could have used it to help themselves, but if they want to help us, by all means. Let them expose what ever they can.

Qudhac   

AYOUB

LOL dont open that front as well, i agree with spadez let others take iniatives on negativity and atackes :cool: we expert at counter atackes :D;)