Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Correspondence

Though it’s not as quite a harsh sketch as it could be, still the target of your satirical writing is noted yaa NGONGE! Unlike how brother Lancer loosely interpreted it, it’s not the persona of said gentlemen, I reckon, that you target with your mild ridicule! Their attitudes and ideas of achieving political objectives are.

Assuming that you are angry (disappointed) with the events that has transpired recently (I sense an element of anger in your peace), what do you profess this kind of parody would change? I refuse to accept that you’ve only done it for humor sake! Of course I could be wrong. Indulge us a bit deeper into how this sentiment of yours shames its target (in SOL, the target could be those men’s supporters) into reform, yaa NGONGE?

PS: I didn’t find the comedy that most people seem to have enjoyed!

^^^I thought I’ve absorbed the ICU defeat quite well (not quite a defeat yet---a depressing setback, I call it) but as Ayoub diagnosed it the numbness of it still lingers, I suppose.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^I thought I’ve absorbed the ICU defeat quite well (not quite a defeat yet---a depressing setback, I call it) but as Ayoub diagnosed it the numbness of it still lingers, I suppose.

You did, Adeer, you did. KUDOS to Xiin - for his exemplary lack of hysteria, name-calling and belly-aching.

* ThePoint claps heartily for Xiin *

^^I accept your distinguished words! And unlike our good Captain I suspect that you also know hardly men like me would cease from struggling! Success as it were is the flipside of defeat, yaa ThePoint!

What say you about Somalia’s current tragedy or do you see one adeer? Would you share with us your raw sentiment toward Ethiopia’s invasion? And whom do you think (to bring that Captain :D back) NGONGE’s lampoon is on?

ElPunto   

Adeer - the tragedy has been in the making for 16 years. There is nothing particularly tragic about the current round of squabbling. As to the Ethiopian occupation - I dislike it intensely but see no way that TFG authority could've been established after your friends so foolishly spurned talks. I don't think the Ethiopians will be here for long - out by March I think. The hysteria surrounding Ethiopian occupation is just that imo. There is a definite potential silver lining in all this - if done correctly.

As to you continuing the struggle - by all means continue to do so. Do it in a peaceful way though adeer. Why not urge your friends to form a party and present themselves for elections at the federal, regional and municipal levels? I think a variety of voices are needed on the political scene in Somalia if we are to really move forward.

As to senor Ngonge - I think he has equal parts censure for all. He is a very hard man to please. :D

NGONGE   

Xiin,

When people point and laugh at someone because his zip is undone, he usually does not see the joke either but in most cases, he hurriedly does his zip and hides his shame.

The funny thing here - my mockery aside - is that most of what I put in there is really what has been circulating in the news recently. One really can’t even make it up if one tried and that’s the irony to end all ironies. Still, it pleases me to continue with the lampooning and, that, honestly, is my most overriding motivation. :D

^^Adeer i was the only one (who responded to your thread) who did not find it funny. I have niether hurried nor was there a shame of mine to hide! If your overriding motivation is to lampoon however, with all means do contnue! I must admit though that i held your target a little higher than you aimed :D ! Too bad, i say.

ps ThePoint, the fact that you dont see it as a national tragedy is itself a tragedy!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

And unlike our good Captain I suspect that you also know hardly men like me would cease from struggling! Success as it were is the flipside of defeat!

Time to struggle against peace is over.When are u gonna wake up to this new era?It's about time!