Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Correspondence

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Adeer i was the only one (who responded to your thread) who did not find it funny. I have niether hurried nor was there a shame of mine to hide! If your overriding motivation is to lampoon however, with all means do contnue! I must admit though that i held your target a little higher than you aimed
:D
! Too bad, i say.

No you were not. Besides, humour is a matter of taste and I didn't really expect everyone to find it funny. I think the point about the 'zip' went over your head there. :(

Again, the irony here is that I didn't really invent anything new in this thread. Almost everything I hinted at has been talked about on this forum or elsewhere.

I think where we differ is in our take of this situation. I follow the Arabic saying of : Sharro-al-baliyaati-ma-yodxik, while you choose to feel numb about the whole thing.

ps

For none-Arabic speakers: the saying is loosely translated as: The most unpleasant of predicaments is that which makes one laugh. :D

NASSIR   

Still, now that we are in it we have to stay true to our words (your words), akhi. We have to fight. I have instructed a couple of our known leaders to go to the pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia and pray for our swift victory. It seems that we are on our own now, akhi. Isaias phoned me yesterday and regretted to inform me that the Americans threatened him. He said that he’ll have to lay low for a while but promised to help us again in due time! Now, only Allah is on our side, akhi. How could we ever lose with Allah on our side?

Thanks , the thread is a respite from the heated debates.

Ngonge, I warned long ago that Aweis and his likes would blame other people for their mistakes and swift decision.

There was a widely held perception that Mogadishu warlords once faced U.S rangers and defeated them in a matter of 18 hours hence bypassing the fact that it was Clinton's decision to pull out American troops following public pressure and that the rangers were caught in wading crossfire in a foiled pursuit to capture the late warlord, Aideed. I personally hold responsible the Islamic courts who rushed into unnecessary war based on false perceptions that they commanded unprecedented public support, their swift victories over weary and morally corrupt warlords, and the long-held perception that residents withstood the only super power in the world.

After issuing ultimatum, I commented on how the Islamist contradicted themselves by indeed recognizing the borders of Ethiopia, a crime they always accuse of Abdullahi Yusuf.

Is the ICU too disingenuous to its core principle and faith, are they truly nationalist

NGONGE   

TWO YEARS is a long time in politics. :D

Maybe I should do one about the e-mail exchanges between Sh. Hotel and Zanawi. :D

Kashafa   

^^ You forgot to CC and BCC BNetanyahu@zionistoc cupation.gov and Jfrazer@bigmomma.com

You know the really sad thing, NG ? Virtually, every last peacenik will not only accept Ethiopian military support, but justify it using Qu'ranic ayahs and Xadeeths.

That's the sickening part. Men who have no principles, no backbone, no guiding philosophy except that of greed, power-hunger, and individual worship. The same men who were crying about Ethiopia and Meles Zenawi yesterday are the ones who are actively callin for Ethiopian(and Israeli) occupation today. Except they won't call it occupation. They'll call it 'intervention'.

Wax dhintay oo qurmay.