Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Col Gabre the saviour of the Jihadi's

Now the hope is Col Gabre, the insane Somali clan media and the supporters of the defeated clan militias are looking to the Ethiopians to save them from the Somali governments and its leaders HE Yusuf.

The problem is that these people continue to live in fantasy, are ignorant of how power works and the nature of the relationship between the TFG and Ethiopia.

Gabre is a soldier, the money the morons are giving him supplements his income. He does not make policy and takes orders from the embassy in Mogadishu which in turn takes its orders from the foreign office in Addis which in turn takes its orders from Melez.

Now lads you are paying of the wrong bloke. :D The ****** thought the man at the head of the army is the boss, too many warlords and fake clan chiefs has twisted their understanding of the world.

Just like Darwish or Qaybdeed are not the bosses of the TFG, Mr Gabre is a small fish. How desperate you are that out of fear you pay him, Darwish and others..

Juje   

Saxiib mid aya ka qaldan. You came to the powers of Mogadishu at the back of his coat tails, so in order to diminish if not eliminate the trecherous power you have harboured with his presence and protection - wa in laga so mara jiinigi ku keney.

^^^lool, Gabre is a soldier adeer my ally is Melez Zanawi, thus again out of ignorance you can not tell the difference between the soldier and the boss. Also you guys confuse a silly TV show with a court of law. :D:D

Desperate are the defeated...

I came to Mogadishu with my own skill and chased your clan militias and their backers to Asmara

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I came to Mogadishu with my own skill and chased your clan militias and their backers to Asmara

You? What have you done except in aad sidi hablihi gadal ka alalasto.

And your skills are limited to, once again, at the coat tails of Tigre forces.

Before I forget tell me what was the outcome of the meeting at Hotel Riviera in Dubai, mise waxaad ku jirta kuwa laga tashanayo?

^^^lool. Adeer you are a novice, you have been singing the same song from the days of Eldored, Abdullahi Cadow & Abdiqasibn when you used to have Musa Sudi as your avatar, to when you joined the clan courts and then defected to when you was all about GEEDI and now Nur Cade.

Every obsticle you put in front of the governemnt and its leader we just move over it.

Its been a consistant defeat fro you, and it continues. :D

lool.

money   

then..thanks to you for spelling out how it works and spilling the secret relationship and power structure behind the existence and the survival of of the traitors, I guess the "jihadist bribers would now focus on putting their money where your mouth is!

This whole Ethiopian power and influence in the primitive and messy Somali misery is a myth and a narrow-minded bloke would entertain such silliness. Putin & Hu Jintao are proving to the world that power is relative and there is no sole super power in the world. The likes of Musharraf, Meles, and Mugabe would be swept of office as soon as the lame-duck neocon toyboy vacates the white house!

By following your example of spilling the beans ....I heard the Jihadist blokes and their lobbyists are now in cahoots with the likes of Donald Payne, Feingold and Biden in the Washington... The game is beyond Gabre, warlords and the midget in Addis...Obama comes to office ..it is gonna be a whole new different ball-game ...as I am told!..then uncle yeey has how many months left of his term? sad isn't it? what a Somali nightmare! There are those of us who always think our destiny is in the hands of some foreign players ...why not do the obvious and talk among yourselves and include all stakeholders in this misery to form a real transitional take-care entity to deliver us from this tragedy into a better tomorrow?

I think naceybkaan isku qabno and the short-sightedness of the old men at the helm of our misery blinds us to think out of the box. They rather be spoilers and root for their clan warlord ....sad!

Money my man Olo. How nice to see you. What have you added to the post? Nothing much, now tell us how the power structure and relationship works in the hotels in Asmara & Djibouti. Who is cook, who cleans, who will change the sheets for Master Aferwatki?

Thus your whole stance Olol is meaningless, you at least dont live in hope unlike Juje, who is now looking for his new saviour.

Let me spell it for you, Somalia has a single power source, and thats Mr Yusuf Yey, everything else is toast.

Col Gabre, to Slad Ali Jele to the Al Kebaab, nothing but Allah can stop the power of the new republic of the Somali's.

So who will be your new saviour?

:D

money   

intoxicated! drunk! blinded! beyond repair ... by ..... you guys fill the blank for me!

Dude .. i hope for peace and Somalia coming back as a dignified nation... i hope the bacward and primitive mentality that is prevalent now to disappear... I hope seeing a progressive and productive people... not on handouts ...and led by far-sighted leaders...not warlords ...not clan-obsessed bigots ... I think that i am gonna witness that alive in the near future ...

So I am not hopeless and every day that passes my hope grows stronger for I meet and come across like mined young Somalis who are accomplishing greatness and accumulating knowledge, skills and wealth and are determined ...for change and hope .... Somalis at the calinre of OBAMA will come and I am glad that the likes of.....are gonna be extinct species soon...in the meantime warlord cheerleaders and clan copy&paste loonies.... can hallucinate and keep daydreaming!

^^^Nicely said adeer, now its no longer Gabre but Barack Obama who is your hope.

You went from InadCAADE, to Gen Gabre to now Barack?

Adeer you dont hope for peace just the militias holding the fertile south again. Wont happen dude.