Sign in to follow this  
sadeboi

somalia patriotic songs

sadeboi   

I want to learn all the somali patriotic songs so if u know some please do share!

i know some but i dont know if they are all said right!

SOMALIA TOSOO

somlia tosoo tosoo isku tirsadaye hadba kii naa tagtaranaye taageera weligiinee calanyaho tilman waacan ba midbkago tankuyahoy xidgtan talinayse dexda kaga sitaale waxaan la ooyayaa ilamdu iga qubanaysaa nin dulkise la qado la adoonsada hayaee

CLANKA LICIMAYO

clanka licimayo licimayo

clanka licimayo licimayo

dib oo soxot lee goyadiso

lodii mayso clanka

lilahi boo ku joga

dariiq ladooraye boo haye

lixad boo kuu darta

clanka licimayo licimayo

DALANYARO

daqajiye diiga daliin yerado

dorwaaga dulkana kaa soo dixiyo

intaa wirftaano warmaha dibsatan

calolaha daansan kaa doba walal

dowaqa somalia kuu darta walal

"dowaqa siyaadna kuu darta walal"

orginaly

yo i might have messed someof them up but yea that's all i got if you got more show ur patriotism and write them

sadeboi   

Man i was forced to memorise songs to oktobar...bring them

so why arent u reciting any of them??? yea and i was forced to leave my villa thnx to adeer cideed

Gabbal   

War yaa ileen balaayo arkay!

Sadeboi

yea and i was forced to leave my villa thnx to adeer cideed

Is that called for bro?

sadeboi   

Man i was forced to memorise

wow horn you read my quote and you passed right by liq's don't tell me horn you were forced to memorize the songs to??

Is that called for bro?

im just stating the facts im showing that we were each forced to do something im actually trying make him feel equal as if he wasnt the only foreced on im not trying to neglect him ;);) ok??

Sadeboi and I are still waiting for some beautiful lyrics of Somali patriotic songs.

I want to sing them in the shower, so please hurry.

yea i have no songs to sing in the bathroom

but i think mullah would like it better if it was

oh puntland tosoo tosoo isku tiirsadaye adeer cabduallhi oo jogo miya jeesankarna adeer macano adeer macano waan kuu jecelnahay

oh puntland tosoo tosoo isku imaday adeer baa jooga :D:D

Liqaye   

^^^^hehehe, this guy is amusing 14 posts and already he has an axe to grind, yea damn right i was forced to sings songs to a military coup that turned in to a "revolution". History has it own way of getting vengeance and in somalia nowadays the nickname for a womans backside is oktobar, I could not agree more. ;)

sadeboi   

As you can see we have extremists from all corners

lol wow horn an extremist??? thats kind of harsh i rather call my self reality teller!

yea damn right i was forced to sings songs to a military coup that turned in to a "revolution".

amazing liq wow a man who comes to power by a coup and holds that tittle for 21 years is better then a group of people that control captiol hill and have not done on thing to re-stablize the country after the fall of the "dictator" and still wish to occupy it! never seen such embrassment! ceeb calayk

mad ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Liqaye   

amazing liq wow a man who comes to power by a coup and holds that tittle for 21 years is better then a group of people that control captiol hill and have not done on thing to re-stablize the country after the fall of the "dictator" and still wish to occupy it! never seen such embrassment! ceeb calayk

On a forum maybe a topic

On a topic maybe a post

On a post maybe a point

In that a point a way of thinking

The way of thinking smells to high heaven.

sadeboi   

On a forum maybe a topic

On a topic maybe a post

On a post maybe a point

In that a point a way of thinking

The way of thinking smells to high heaven.

nice riddel now why u cant wite a kacan song?? since ur memrize them!

A man who has been neglected wants wat every other man has power,success, and love

but the neglected man had never seen the power success and love so when he sees the power he does not know wat to do with it he is confused he wants to be in power but he doesnt know how to use it ? jus like our fellow brothers in muqadishu

:D