Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Dhahar.Com Clear Up Confusion On Youtube Propaganda

Dr Ligle   

Digniin ku saabsan Muuqaalo been ah oo laga faafinayo gobolka Sanaag

Badhan:- Waxaa ayaamahan soo if bixiya Sawiro iyo Muuqaalo been ah oo laga faafiyey websiteka caanka ah ee Youtube. Waxaa kaloo isa soo taraya Dad baddan oo runtii cadaw ku ah xasiloonida iyo horumarka gobolka Sanaag iyo galbeedka Bari, waxaadna ku arkeysaa internetka warar iyo sawiro been ah oo runtii loogu tala galey in lagu liido ama magac xumo loo horseedo beesha reer Maakhir. Tusaale ahaan, waxaa websiteka Youtube la soo geliyey film ka been sheegaya magaalada Badhan oo uu soo geliyey nin la magac baxay "I love Maakhir". Anagoo ah bahda Dhahar Online, waxaan digniin u direynaa reer Maakhir iney ka digtoodaan dagaalkan lagula jiro dalkooda iyo dadkooda loona yaqaan (disinformation). Dhahar.com North America

Source:http://www.dhahar.co m/article.php?articl eid=7969

This is the youtube film that enemies of the sanaag(puntland) people try to make appear is badhan but really is not. You can watch that here!!!

You know what i find funny, when people need to lie about you, that means you must be flawless and they can't find anything truthful to criticise you on. I personally never endulge in creating fabrications against any region of somalia be it even if i don't agree with their politics, but i will never make stuff up about them. Because that just means you failed to find anything truthful to criticize them on!!!

Excellent job Sanaag(puntland) boys for exposing this, infact i remember on somalinet forum there is a guy named oldenglish that also posted this video on the forum saying that it was him who recorded it. That guy has shown he is not really from sanaag but a under-cover another clan and stirring up beef between peepz. Those stirring beefs up with ppl is such an old tactic that everyone knows it and is not effective anymore :D

Anyways good on dhahar.com for correcting this misinformation!!!