Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Maxaad ka taqaan degaanka Haylaan iyo Qabrigii... Pics.

Sheikh Cabdiraxman's history resembles in many ways Nur Ibn Mujahid (1567) who was considered as patron saint of Harar. His grave is still a pilgrimage to the people of Harar.

Some people would only make negative comments only to discredit a true history that is passed down from generation to generation, even if there is incontrovertible evidence backing it up.

Contemporaries described Nur as a man of noble conduct, who was just, strong, and highly principled. Besides the wall which protected its inhabitants from invaders over the following centuries, he was noted for a number of buildings he erected in Harar. His tomb stands on a hill surrounded by houses and courtyards, and is popular place of pilgrimage in Harar.

Source: Wikipedia

Do you see any difference between these two men or is this a myth as well??? Give us a break.

More to come..........

Abtigiis   

Wax D.Ismaacil la yidhaa, ama Sheekh Isq layidhaa ma jiro. All are made up stories. I think Somali's can actually trace back accurately their lineage upto some level. After that, it is all the Kilalax,Kutuutu,Kummu,Maaxd fiction.

Mida kale Abtirsimada maxaa meesha keenay iyo qabuuro faadh-faadhka.

sunaari   

Thanks Koore. Good to see the location burried one of the founding fathers of Somali clans. Do they still paid visit there every year? I remember back then they used to visit and stay there for days to make Duaa.

^ true, true

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Naxar...I'm pretty sure you and I aren't related. I can say that with some confidence.

Sxb, i know that am related to all Somalis, at least matrilineally but because you said that i went and got you 411 through the Somali grapevine and found out that not only are we related but that we share a region called Hawd. Maxad iska qarineysa?