Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali government news...Gedo, Xuddur, Lower Upper Juba

Wafti DKM Ka Socda oo Gaaray Degmada Afmadow ee Gobalka J/Hoose.

Liibaan Cabdi Cali, Muqdisho

Shalay qorax dhicii waxaa degmada Afmadow ee gobolka Jubbada hoose soo gaaray wafdi ka socda dowladda KMG ah ee somalia iyagoo safar dhulka ah oo ay Nairobi kaga soo bexeen ku soo maray gobollo iyo degmooyin dhowr ah oo ku yaalla koofurta somalia.

Wafdigan oo uu hor kacayo wasiirka warshadaha xukuumadda federaalka kmg ah ee somalia Maxamed Cabdi Tarax ayaa ka kooban dhowr xubnood,waxa ayna soo mareen degmooyin dhowr ah oo ay ka mid yihiin Badhaadhe,Dhoobley iyo kuwo kale,halkaasi oo ay dadka deegaanka kula hadlayeen marka ay tuulo ama degmo tagaan.

Wasiirka ayaa dadka degmada Afmadow oo uu khudbad u jeediyay u sheegay in ay dhowr maalmood joogi doonaan ayna dadka sharaxaad buuxda ka siin doonaan siyaasadda dowladda ee ku wajahan gobollada iyo sida ay dowladdu u danaynayso in gobol iyo degmo kasta oo dalka ka mid ahi uu yeesho is maamul u gaar ah.

waa wafdigii ugu horeeyay ee ka tirsan dowladda kmg ah ee somalia oo isagoo dhulka adeegsanaya safar kaga yimaadda dalka Kenya soona gala safar dhererkaasi le eg.

Xubna ka tirsan dowladda fedraaliga Soomaaliya oo gaaray magaalada Garbahaarey ee xarunta gobolka Gedo.

July 05, 2005. HornAfrik. Mogadishu, Somalia.

Hanad Cali Guuleed “Baardheereâ€

Xubna ka tirsan dowladda fedraaliga Soomaaliya ayaa gaaray magaalada Garbahaarey ee xarunta gobolka Gedo.

Xubnahan xildhibaanada ah ayaa waxaa horkacayey xildhibaan Xasan Dirac oo socdaalo nabadeed ku soo maray qaar ka tirsan degmooyinka gobolka Gedo.

Ujeedada socdaalka xildhibaanada ayaa waxa ay tahay ka soo guurida dowladda Soomaaliya gudaha dalka Kenya.

Xildhibaan Xasan Dirac ayaa waxa uu kulamo la yeeshay qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshada ku dhaqan Garbahaarey.

Sidoo kale xildhibaan Xasan Dirac ayaa kulan la yeeshay maamulka Garbahaarey oo uu ka mid yahay Gaarane Nuur Maxamed oo ay ka wada hadleen xoojinta nabadda iyo ka qeyb qaadashada howlaha la xiriira sidii dowladda loo soo dhaweyn lahaa.

Sidoo kale wasiirka hantida iyo qalabeynta dowladda Maxamud Sayid Aadan ayaa isagana soo gaaray magaalada Garbahaarey kaddib markii uu socdaal ku soo maray Dowlo Itoobiya balse lama sheegin socdaalkiisa Dowlo Itoobiya iyadoo la isweydiinayo in xiligan socdaal uu ku soo maro halkaas.

Xildhibaanada soo gaaray magaalada Garbahaarey ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Maxamud Indha Geele, Xasan Caddaawe, Sharma’arke Xaaji, iyo C/raxmaan Diiriye.

Gabbal   

^^The pacification of Gedo region and the country as a whole are greatful developments. They might not be involved in the great squabble, but they are certainly carrying out their duty appointed to them as parliamentarians and ministers. They are therefore doing their part in the government.

Imagine Mohamud Said Adden in Garbaharey of all places! Until recently men from Buurdhuubo district didn't risk a trip to Garbaharey district and vice versa, but the "cold war" in Gedo is finally crumbling. About time I say.

BTW who is Xasan Diric? I'm not familiar with this parliamentarian.

Liqaye   

Somali government expands...Gedo, Xuddur, Lower & Upper Juba

Really, is it now to be believed what good comes from these regions rest with never tiring efforts of the jowhar group?

Does expansion mean the return to rule and order, opening of goverment offices, and posting of police and local authorities?

Or does it mean parliamenterian Luuga-qalooc said so?

The pacification of Gedo region and the country as a whole are greatful developments

As usuall horn you say it for so many of us.

Pacification of Gedo is good but my point and as the headlines report it, memebers of the TFG and locla elders where visiting the regions, some came by road through Kenya to Lower Juba, they include MP's and a minister. the froup in GEDO as pointed out above include ministers and MP's who just relocated from Nairobi. Pacification, disaramanet , recruitment and even speaking to local people is government business.

Liqiye, what about Zakaria, Ali Bashi[ardent anti Yusuf] in Kismayu stating the fact that the Mogadishu group have failed? Also what about Hiiraales support and endorsment of the Police chief who is also in kismayu? Remember Qaynyare & Tool Sharif named their own Police chief and stated they would not work with anyone else..

Or do people suffer from short memory loss.. ;)

When it comes to the national police commander, I agree with Minister of National Security Mudane Qanyare he named Mudane Lit.Col Qaybdiid because Qaybdiid had high position in the police forces in the previous governments that’s makes him absolutely qualified for his job unlike his opponent Cali Looyaan ama Cali Madoobe who is absolutely not qualified for this job. Cali Maddobe was Jaajus just like me LoooooooooooL what does he know about police

NASSIR   

General, I suggest you shouldn't use the word "Expansion" in your topic because that implies that the government is worthless and operates in only tiny area.

The government of Abdiqasim earned that phrase hence you shouldn't portend the same fate for this one.

Also what about Hiiraales support and endorsment of the Police chief who is also in kismayu?

Well, they are cousins.

Mudane Lit.Col Qaybdiid because Qaybdiid had high position in the police forces in the previous governments that’s makes him absolutely qualified for his job unlike his opponent Cali Looyaan ama Cali Madoobe who is absolutely not qualified for this job. Cali Maddobe was Jaajus just like me LoooooooooooL what does he know about police

Who is qeybid?

I think a person in the Secret service has more knowledge and experience than a man who controls a police station (I hardly doubt he did control it too). :rolleyes:

Cali madoobe iyo anigu waxaan kala tirsana sedex nin. But, I still don't care aboiut the cat and mouse game this isnt a really government.

Xoogsade   

Utterly funny how some are worried about the semantics used lest this so called government becomes dead in the minds of others when it is already dead and people are getting ready for the burial smile.gif Thanks to Dagaal Ooge A/Y.

Sky   

Weaklings! Some of you! Where is the backbone yall pretend to have? I bet yall walking on wheelchairs, thats how tragic yall seem to be.

I do not tolerate quitters. This government is not dead. Its in coma Lol! Now, stop complaining about who gets C/Ys mercedes limousine in Nairobi and who gets Geedis armani suits. But pray for them to get the energy to stand up, get out there and work it!

Sorry for the weird post, but I needed to lower myself to get my points across.

Liqaye   

iqiye, what about Zakaria, Ali Bashi[ardent anti Yusuf] in Kismayu stating the fact that the Mogadishu group have failed? Also what about Hiiraales support and endorsment of the Police chief who is also in kismayu? Remember Qaynyare & Tool Sharif named their own Police chief and stated they would not work with anyone else..

Like i said Xildiban Luugaqalooc iyo Fooddiinsan et al.

Well Hiiraale is free to endorse anyone he wants when ever he wants god bless him cause you see he gets to choose in kismayoo or is that what you ment to say? ;)

^^^ Thats the thing we where told that the minister and MP's mentioned where anti goevernment, now thats been blown away whats next??

The myht is vanashing by the day..