Sign in to follow this  
kajdes

Puntland Parliament

Pilgrim   

kajdes - Ilka-dahable, like many has self interest at heart - he would rather see Puntland remain dependent on handouts from the international community. Like so many, he is only interested in what directly benefits him.

I disclose a financial interest in seeing success with the oil exploration but then, I have put my money where my mouth is and supported a venture that most in the West would not touch if Puntland was the last place to invest on earth. Range and AOC deserve a medal after all the BS they've had to put up with. I think both Range and AOC's share holders have been treated in a disgraceful manner and have had to demonstrate the patience of Job when dealing with the Puntland people. In the 4 years that I have been supporting this project, I have been saddened to see the self distructive, victom mentality held by so many.

Puntland will not prosper on handouts. Farole's has wasted 10 months of his political term, stalling this project. If Range and AOC fail, the oil won't be going anywhere for many years to come. Certainly not in Farole's term.

Originally posted by kajdes:

Ilka-dahable , what do you mean by your comment "The oil man is back"?

Back and have look your previous threads and I have no problem with that you interested puntland oil but its all I want is fare share and right people

There is some mafia puntlanders who just their interested few dollars and don’t care for the future of our people by the way if you get offended my previous comments sorry mate smile.gif

Originally posted by Pilgrim:

kajdes - Ilka-dahable, like many has self interest at heart - he would rather see Puntland remain dependent on handouts from the international community. Like so many, he is only interested in what directly benefits him.

I disclose a financial interest in seeing success with the oil exploration but then, I have put my money where my mouth is and supported a venture that most in the West would not touch if Puntland was the last place to invest on earth. Range and AOC deserve a medal after all the BS they've had to put up with. I think both Range and AOC's share holders have been treated in a disgraceful manner and have had to demonstrate the patience of Job when dealing with the Puntland people. In the 4 years that I have been supporting this project, I have been saddened to see the self distructive, victom mentality held by so many.

Puntland will not prosper on handouts. Farole's has wasted 10 months of his political term, stalling this project. If Range and AOC fail, the oil won't be going anywhere for many years to come. Certainly not in Farole's term.

Cade term was failure and he created allot of problems in puntland because of the oil he wasted all he is time oil nothing done domestic at least faroole focusing more domestic issue then oil we need solid system before the oil then rangers and AOC and other companies can have prober agreement

Cowke   

Ilka-Dahable, Mr Cade.Muse maybe didn't focus on your side of puntland, but that doesn't mean he didn't make Bossaso the biggest city in somalia.

Cade was a man of infrastructure, not a man of security. Do you understand the difference? Their was not 1 single institution in puntland under Abdullahi yusuf other then darawiish and police.

People had no future to look forward to except settling old beef with various clan.

What our people need is a future you get it son? not a damn bullet!!! That is where Abdullahi Failed.

Every institution you see today is mainly due to cade term of 2004-2009, the amount dayactir is evident on puntland govt website, for all to see.

Sure he had his problems of bad management and running into defecit and stuff, but don't take away what good he did bring, which was surely alot better then what anyone else brought.

To defend cade is simple bro, everything you see today except the darawish/police/ was all under cade term. You know what that mean right?

If your Abdullahi Yusuf was left the run the place we wouldn't of gone any further then that.

Cade gave you a future and oil sector and you respond back with that sort of garbage? lastly but not least at least cade respected the system and stepp down, can we say the same for yey?

Sxb if in all fairness the evidence is assessed by neutral stakeholder, people will clearly see cade benefited puntland alot more then any leader.

But your pushed by clan based reason.

Mr.Faroole is good but he aint really building anything except a new parliamentary headquarters.

Everything else is just reforms after reforms on cade work and security.

He has his good points on solving the domestic issues, but we don't want to be spending another 4 years talking domestic issues.

The people need a future, the oil sector is that future. God Bless Cade, Because he knows what he was doing, just got done-over wrongly.Why? Cuz of Sool nothing else.

Shacab qori iyo basooka kugu soo qadteen miyad raajo ka gabta illahi baan kugu dharshey, that was cade line and still find not many people refute it.

Sool can't use that line of "cade neglected our region" because the same can be said for mudug, yet you dont see mudug lining up for the galmudug administration or islamist do you? But we see the same case in sool where they did.

When Yey was using puntland just as a stepping stone for hamar and settling old-scores, bari and nugaal had nothing invested in it except police and darawish.

The people are bari are enterprenial, we are not like mudug that is crazy for bullets and playing im a bigger man then you, whilst your local populace have no future to look forward to.

No that is not reer bari sxb and yey found out. We want a future, if you can bring that to the table excellent, if you want go around playing childish games with hamar or hargeisa. Thats up to you, but dont bother us with it.

Pilgrim   

quote:

"Cade term was failure and he created allot of problems in puntland because of the oil he wasted all he is time oil nothing done domestic at least faroole focusing more domestic issue then oil we need solid system before the oil then rangers and AOC and other companies can have prober agreement"

Farole has had 10 months to scrutinise the PSA agreement. The agreement was modelled on PSA's used in Yemen and is very generous by way of tax revenue for the Puntland Gov. What you need to understand is that no company is in business to donate their services but requires a comensurate reward for the risk undertaken. From memory, Range Resources will receive about 10% as their share of revenue from any successful oil discovery. Not that much given what they have risked by way of opportunity loss and damage to their reputation. Farole needs to get over himself and make the hard decisions that will benefit the people of Puntland.