Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

Why we dont get along as somalies and as muslims?

Why the hatrate in our society, didn’t we learn anything from the civil war that devastated our land, why are mean to each other and nice to others?

Sometimes I wonder in daze, why can’t we get along as Somalis and love each other.

I urge my Somali ppl to answer me?

salaam

Well Quite Storm, that is the ? that most of us want 2 find 4 answers but unable to.

My answer 2 ur ? are:

1. We forget our religion.

2. We trying 2 adopted others cultures and attitudes.

3.we are comminting sins e.g Haraantii baan xalaalaysanay.

4.Most of us are un educated ppl.

5.Also the satan has block our hearts.

6.If u look back the gerenation of our granparents and our generations they different. Our grand parents generations used respect each other and they had their self identify while we lost our self identify, self respect as well as not respecting each other.

Walaal that what I think.

SALAAM.

X.Playa   

Its very simple, when the majority of these forumers concider their uncle Siyad Bare a hero and Ina Caalaacal Xasan their ideal hero, then there is no moral or ethical base for any human to accord the least respect or peacefull association to these type of pepole.

Till the philosophy of "Faqashism" discredited and abondoned , i Say WAR.

A7LA-SHU   

good q hon. but there is not much of answers for it.... atleast the way i see it.. but i think is ignorent, uneducated, and pride.. u know how it is when u wanna look good u have to put someone else down so u can feel good ..

it is all about the stupid pride they think they have. so on and on is better then the other and shit. always trying to be the best.. and manaala said it good enough.. but bro i still don't even get it why we do fight myself so i guess i wouldn't have much of a answer..

and for u x.playa what is wrong if they have those guys u said as heros? bro i know no one in this world agree on the same thing as matter fact u and ur sis or bro might not even agree with anything at all but that doesn't mean u gotta stop respecting them and talking shit about them.. and plus we all are in the same shoes here we not in our country where we were trying to fightin for power and shit. so what is there to hate each other for?

Hibo   

The reason why we can't getalong is we forgot Islam, which is our whole lifestyle. also we have Tribal problems. We think our tribe is beter than anyone else.

Pujah.   

because we have so many X.Playa running around the Somali Community, so how do you expects us to get along :rolleyes:

I don't thing we could get along as long as we refusing to understand that SIYAD BARE is GONE...that whatever he done there is Allah to judge..not YOU&ME...as long as we forgeting our religion for the sake of fit in...as long as we practicing prejudice among ourselves...............................Ilaahey waxaan ka baryaa inaannan kabaha muslinka ka tagin kuwii gaalana gaarin....coz there's where a lot of us right now...

peace