Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

What do you know about SYL and will it help again?

OG Moti   

Dear Nomads Somali Youth League helped somalia to unite and forget tribalism they helped to gain independance, will another SYL or SYL2 help this lost nation, do you think forming SYL2 will force Somalis to stop and look back how the country was and what it end up to? please check www.syl2.s5.com do you think such project will succeed? Let me know cause deep in my heart I think with a little work it could happen again.

Baydan   

SYL2 eh? I'm liking the sound of it already. Hey if it happened before I'm sure it could again. But, I have to say this Somalis need major interference to unite before it could happen. I mean with SYL times we had bigger force Colonizim(Guumaysi) to ward off and fighting over trible issues when our freedam was at stake was no choice. I dont mean to sound negative but again we need a catalyst with that sort of magnitute to push our ppl to unite.

BTW, my Grandpa was a member of SYL. I think alot of older generation would love to see a similiar movement take place.