Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

D/P

Thankful   

Lol, no no. It was an article that showed that the IRI had only sent independant observers to the triangle and borama. Nassir had brought it to my attention, so I made a thread and thought meh, i'll just keep it in Odweyne's IRI thread.

Plus, I deleted it in June 29th, before the Somalia Indepedence Day of July 1st, which is the same day that the NW Somalia admin in Hargeysa choose to release the results of their election to commemorate that historic day in our history (the chances of it happened on that day are so small, it must have been planned.)

Anyways, It's interesting though if you go on NW Somalia.org , the only video's of celebrations are from the triangle. Burco, Bebera, Maroodi.

It's seems the only evidence of elections or celebrations comes from the triangle only.

Qudhac   

hehehe tuug la qabtay talo maleh... sxb your baseless arguments has so many holes its not worth discusing so keep deleting those topics that make you look silly