Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Tacadiyo Fool Xun Oo Ciidamada Maamulka La Baxay SL Ku Hayaan Shacabka Laascaaanood

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

this is the what the somaliland police who keep the peace and security actually do.

here their weekly meeting talking about the stability and security of sool.

Your post which you wished to validate your point goes against you.. If you see any where discussed about peace, it means THE IS NO PEACE.. Ku noqo saaxiib...

NASSIR   

^There was a big protest in the twin cities, I was told. Protestors wearing T-shirts with the SSC on it. Mobilization and awareness pays dividence.

Qudhac   

kadar

sxb i see since the qurbajoog war mongers are getting desprate since all their praying for war and destruction have come to nothing.

and now its the same old crodile tears of arm chair war lords with calls of islaan baa la fuulay :D

i know whats burning you sxb, its the fact that folks back home have decided to go with your enemy clan, and no one back home is listening your howling for destruction and war. ;)

This bit of news gives the impression that people of Sool are a spineless lot than witness their women being abused without lifting a finger to protect them.

Something that is fictitious due to their reaction to a less sensitive event which was the arrest of some LA teachers for suspicion of terror links, in which they went out in demonstrations despite Senior SL officials presence in the town.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

kadar

sxb i see since the qurbajoog war mongers are getting desprate since all their praying for war and destruction have come to nothing.

and now its the same old crodile tears of arm chair war lords with calls of islaan baa la fuulay
:D

i know whats burning you sxb, its the fact that folks back home have decided to go with your enemy clan, and no one back home is listening your howling for destruction and war.
;)

Qudhac, stop put spotlight on your own. It's clear who is war mongers and only few people are so nerves around this forum and those ware the successionists..