Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

7 Ethiopian Soldiers Killed in Roadside Bomb

Juje   

Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

AJ. for every struggle for freedom there is a price to pay. You probably know this better then most. Lets just hope that this doesnt turn out to be too much of price.

Can you tell me what price AJ is paying? He is busy seeking 'international recognition' in the corridors of US State Dept.

Juje   

Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

Juje

Brother.. Everyone is at their own struggle...

Indeed, the paramount companion and associate in his struggle are those who are bombarding and savaging you left and right in your hood.

How much further do you want me to state the fact to you.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

AJ. for every struggle for freedom there is a price to pay. You probably know this better then most. Lets just hope that this doesnt turn out to be too much of price.

Can you tell me what price AJ is paying? He is busy seeking 'international recognition' in the corridors of US State Dept.
Ahhh, you have been spying on me have you?,,,i thought i heard in the bushes:D

I think what the good doc is talking about is the struggle that the people of Somaliland went through to get their freedon from dictator Afweyne. If this is what Galbeyte is talking about i defintely know as i too lost family in that struggle. Like Galbeyte i hope the people of Somalia dont have to pay too big a price to attain from the Etho pigs

Nephissa   

Is one dirty Habashi worth hundreds of my people? Maybe we should weight the killing ratio accordingly. My guess would be X thousand of us dead before they go. There'd be no one left to tell the tale of our people's destruction.

N.O.R.F   

Xiin iyo Baashi, when Iraq was invaded who was you rooting for? When Israel bombs Gaza and the West Bank who do you root for? Should they surrender? Thats what your advocating for right? Surrender? What do you negotiate here? What is there to negotiate?

He opposes dirrin process and nomads who take that position but he can not articulate why.

Awoowo, it hasnt been a case of 'cannot' but rather 'why bother?'. Let me see what I can muster bal smile.gif