Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

islamic quiz.

in the famous battle of axzaab,a man called for challenge(mubaadarah),the man was well known of his braveness and chapionship of killing all his chanllenger,his name camar binu wud. camar nibu wud called for challenge that day but no one from sahabs respond except one man please name him?

Qac Qaac   

to answer your question Caramel kiss. The other prophet is Zakariya.... lucinuu calaa lisaani zakariya.... am i right...

Sayfullah, the sahabi was Ali bin Abi Talib. the reason he was the only guy to get up for the challange, doesn't mean they were scared... and ali was some sort of super heroe... you see in many challanges that one of the sahaba takes the challange, and this time was ali's time...

originally posted by QAC qac

lucinuu calaa lisaani zakariya

just to correct you here,as far as i know there is no verse in holy quran read like wa lucinuu calaa lisani...zakariyaa may be you are trying to qoute the verse which is wa lucinuu calaa lisaani daawuuda wa ciisabnu maryam, thalika bimaa casaw wakanuu yactaduun.

doesn't mean they were scared... and ali was some sort of super heroe... you see in many challanges that one of the sahaba takes

well you said it all.but your problem is you are trying to put all the sahabs in one basket!!!!!!

bro that is not posiple,ali was super heroe as you said and that is why he challenged camar binu wud.even if you read the siirah carefully ,you will find out that prophet ( p.b.u.h )called loudly "who want to challenge camar" but no one stand for that except ali.the super heroe.

my question now.

who was behind the plan to assassinat the prophet(p.b.u.h) in makah before the hijara. and who slept his place?

rasuulka scw aa waxaa u yimid Abu bakar sadiiq, markaas uu ku yiri "yaa rasuulullaah, maxaa kugu dhacay waad sii duqoowoosaa", rasuulki wuxuu u sheegay sababta. sababta wexey eheed wuxuu ku dhahay 2 suurad aa duq ka dhigday, marka idinka aa la idinka rabaa labadaas suurat magacooda.

wabillaahi towfiiq

bilan   

salaam

i thoght someone has to answer the question before posting new one. so first question Ali(ra) slept the prophet's position, who was behind the plan to assasinate the prophet, i think it was eblis, quraysh were discussing what to do with the prophet, when eblis came to them and told them if every major tribe of quraysh brings two young men and they kill the prophet, then banu-hashim would not be able to fight with all quraysh. seecond question suurat cabaas waxay ku soo dagtay c/laahi ibn um-maktoom, sabab: wuxuu u yimid rasuulka oo la hadlaya odoyaal quraysh ah oo uu rabay inay islaamaan sida abu-jahal, waliid ibn muqayra iyo umaya ibn khalaf, c/laahi wuxuu ku celceliyey i bar waxa uu ilaahay kugu soo dajiyey, rasuulkuna wuu dhibsaday, markaas baa ilaahay soo dajiyey suuradaas, markaas ka dib rasuulku markuu arko c/laahi ibn maktoom wuu soo dhowayn jiray orana jiray ilaahay baa adiga dartaa i canaantay. here is my question

two things were forbidden in the war of khaybar what were they?.

bulo thanx alot you thoroughly answered the question.

to answere your question:

according to ahlul sunah waljamaca the two thing forbiden in khaybar are:1-domestic donkeys,2-mutcah.

but that is not the view of other groups like shiate who believes the mutcah is still halaal.even within the ahllul sunah they disagree when was it forbiden and who?some believe it was after caam alfatxi(the year in which makah was conqured.some also suggest that it was omar who stoped people to do two mutcahs namely:mutcatul xajj and mutcatul nisaa

to caramel-kisses; is it huud and ancaam? i am not sure.

now my question.who was the leader of first moslim refugees habasha(currently Ethiopia)?,

Qac Qaac   

surah al -Huud, and suurah al-qaricah... is it right.

sayfullah your question's answer is Jacfar Bin Abti Talib. Ali's brothr....

P.s. your questions always come back to ahlul bait, like nothing else matter.... as i said b4. ali was a great sahabi nothing else bro... to make something else, i disagree keep the ppl in their position. and pls let's stop measuring the sahaba, and waste our time who is better or not....

well done bro QAC Qac.plese post your question nomads may gain knowledge about islam and islamic history, so i would like you to post question when you answer a quesstion and stick to rules of the topic.

P.S: nomads you are free to express your suggestions and opinions,even you can comment, but your comment should be relative to the topic on hand,i hope all nomads will apreciate that .

my question now.

there was a man who said he killled the best man of sahabs and worst man of nonebelievers,who was he.and whom did he killed?

let me answer this question ,so we can move on,

the man's name is xabashi.he killed leader of mrtyers XAMZA THE PROPHET'S UNCLE.he also killed musalyamah alkathaab.

now another question:

the name of prophet(mohamed) has been mentioned in holy quran four times,please list the verses that clears metion the name of mohamed?

Qac Qaac   

bro sayfullah i thought, the prophet's name was mentioned in the quran 5 times, surah al-fatx, surah Muhammad, surah al-ahzab, i don't know this surah but i know the pherse, is the one Abu Bakr read when the prophet died, maa min muhamaddin illa rasuulun qad.... and so on correct me if i am wrong bro...