Sign in to follow this  
sayfulaah-almasluul

islamic quiz.

guys it been long time since last post about islamic quiz,i believe such quizes will enable nomads to do some sort of research to answer the question and in that sense i think quizes are benefitial.

so let me generate this islamic quiz.lol ( there were many like it before).

the rules are : one will ask a question on any islamic topics example:history,fiqhi,philosophy,e.t.c.and then the next nomad answer and ask a question .please one question a time.

let me start first question.

when was the year that salah al-diin al-ayuubi drove away the cruaders from masjid alaqsa?

Bahjaali   

asalamucalaykum

i don't really know the answer, but one question

what year did Nabiga S.C.W. died? and who was the Saxabi who died the exct some age of the Prophet P.B.H.

ur questions r very hard sayfullah. start with the basic ones. the name of prophets mom n dad, the 4 qulufaa rashidiin etc. when it comes to islamic knowledge im in year 1... make this quiz easy 4 me and others perhaps so i can take part

Qac Qaac   

was it SUHAIL, 9TH YEAR OF HIJRIYAH.

am i right sayfullah al-maslul.

Caramel kisses... good idea to make it easy. but to ask prophet's dad, and mom's name, is really ceeb, that is like 1+1=2 u know.

so maybe in the middle ground.

p.s. sayfullah al-maslul, i thought the prophet died at 632AD. MAN.

Bahjaali   

to answer your question about suxul xudaybayah:

suxulxudaybayah wuxu dhacay 6year of hijriyada.

now my question is: what year did banuuqurayda war happened?

pearl   

qac qac...

walaalo there is notin ceeeb about learning however easy it may seem...the sister was just trying to make a point....i agree we should have some sort of foundation in place before we can move on with other things....with that...my q is..

" what is the meaning of shirk and can u list the different types of shirt that exist"

sorry bahjaali...dont know the answer to ur q....

bushraa   

answer Bahjaali question:

baniquraday's war happened in dul,qicdah 5year of hijriyah.

my question is: what year did dagalki axsaa(khandaq) happened?

seems no one answered ,y last question,now the answer is xamza (r.a)cali and cubaydah.they are all cousins.they killed cutbah the father of hinda bintu cutbah the wife of abuu sufyaan and mother of mucaawiya nibu sufyaan.

my next question is:what year did abuu talib and khadija pass away?and what special name was given that year

Qac Qaac   

caamul xuzn. or the year of sorrow, to answer your question sayfullah.

hey it looks like we are asking yrs each other. that is hard to remember.

p.s. caramel kisses, abaayo i wasn't dissing you, i just meant it was ceeb to us all of us, to ask simple questions like this. sorry if u took it the wrong way ok.

qc qac you forgot to post your question after you succesfuly answered the question.#

now let me take this opportunity to ask another questoion.

name the battle in which three sahabas commandosleaders were all killed, among the commondos jacfar binu abii talib?name the other two.

Qac Qaac   

the other 2 sahabis, Abdullahi bin Rawaaha, and Zaid bin Harith, who grew up in the household of the prophet scw.

the battle was called if i could remember, ghazwat al-mu'ta