Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

I would kidnap A/Y(The president) and bring him HOME.

Jumatatu   

^^^ Duke ina edo adigu weli soon agtadu kama dhalan miiya? Mise beentu uma aragtiid in ay soonka jebiso.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Dreaming a little is healthy but dreaming a lot waa xanuun sxb....

Not only xanuun but is also a sickness that leads to blindness to reality.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by CAAMIR:

What if you kidnap him and demand ransom? Then might you reassess of its benign consequence from the sublime to the ridiculous? I hope you comprehend the moral/legal rectitude of the word
kidnap
before you employ for biting satire.

Of course, you nailed it, I would demand a ransom given my inherent savagery, and my comprehension skills are not as advanced as yours. Apart from that, Gediid has the perfect understanding of what is going to happen if A/Y comes to town with troops. Even if we give A/Y the benefit of the doubt, it will still be difficult for him to justify such move to people who might see it differently. A/Y can dismiss the opposition he faces as unimportant like many here do, but the reality can be altogether different. It will be beyond normal, miraculous in nature, for A/Y to go there as he plans and then people over there collectively welcome him. Unless the naysayers join him in jowhar, and come back with him to Xamar, failure is a sure thing.

PS: If A/Y can't arrest or punish men who are in the government, what purpose did his year in Jowhar serve after he comes to town? Wouldn't it be more useful if he accepted the fact that these men are not as a threat to his person as he makes them out to be? or he accepts the fact that they are part of his government? A/Y might be on the same road men before him took, keep on insisting things will go his way and in the end, leave much troubled people behind.

Sky

It is like a third party intervention where you force two groups to sit together and make them understand forcefully, it is not difficult to solve their differences without a war. This analogy will be acceptable to you or to Caamir only if you see A/Y as someone who was elected on good will, and that if things don't go his way, he can't force anyone but negotiate with them.

Xoogsade   

Duke, it is at times like these I feel guilty about my disputes with you. I operate and pick on you on the assumption that you are extremely biased(many may agree with me), and then you say something that is a counter to my beliefs about you.

Saxib, if I have to continue participating in the political section, I am hoping you will accept me as a somali brother who can have differences of opinion with you. Inshallah, I will not say what you are not to score a point. Adigana, I hope, out of anger, you don't resort to accusations that are obviously unbackable.

I cafi saxib.