Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Saraakiil MSF Spain oo ku dhintay Qarax...

Juje   

Saraakiil MSF Spain oo ku dhintay Qarax goor dhaw ka dhacay Magaalda Kisimaayo.

Sh, M network 28 Jan 08, 11:08

Mogadishu 28 Jan. 07 (Sh.M.Network)-Qarax xoogan oo maanta ka dhacay Magaalada Kismayo ayaa waxaa ku geeriyooday Saraakiil ka tirsan hay’aada MSF Spain kadi markii gaari ay saaraayeen uu qarax kula dhacay qaraxaasi oo ahaa miinda meelaha fog fog laga hago.

Xaafada Farjano gaar ahaan agagaarka Xarunta shirkada Isgaarsiinta Telsom ayaa waxaa gaari ay saaraayeen Saraakiishaasi caafimaad waxaan gabi ahaanba baa’abay oo ku geeriyooday saraakiishaasi iyo darawalkii la saaraa waxaana sidoo kale ku geeriyooday nin u dhashay dalka Kenya.

Dadka ajaaniibta ah ee ku naf weeysay qaraxaasi ayaa waxaa ay gaarayaan ilaa 3 ruux oo labo ka mida ay yihiin Shaqaalaha hay’ada MSF Spain ruuxa kalena waa keenyati.

Qaraxaasi ayaa waxaa uu sababay in ay ku naf waayaan dad farabadan oo uu ku jiraya wariye lag magacaabayay Xasan kaafi Xareed iyo dadweeyne aad u fara badan.

Qaar ka mida dadka ka agdhawaa goobta uu qarax ka dhacay ayaa waxaa ay shabelle u sheegeen in ay arkayeen qof sii cararay iyo gaariga oo gabi ahaantiisa bur buray oo holcaya.

Dadka meeydkooda yaa laga qaadayaa gobta uu qarax kula dhacay waxaana aad u kacsan xaalada amaan ee gobta uu qarax ka dhacay.

Magaalada kismaayo ayaa dhawaanaha waxaa ay hayeed mid aad xaaladeeda ay u kacsaneeyd, ilaa iyo hadana ma jirto cid loo qabtay qaraxaasi

Juje   

Somalia blast kills four including two aid workers

By Sahra Abdi Ahmed

KISMAYU, Somalia, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Two Somalis and two foreign aid workers from the Dutch arm of Medecins Sans Frontieres were killed by a roadside bomb on Monday near the southern Somali port of Kismayu, witnesses said.

"A roadside bomb blast targeted an MSF-Holland car, killing two foreigners, one Kenyan and the other a white man, and a Somali driver and a Somali journalist who was passing by on the road," witness Hussein Abdi told Reuters.

A Reuters reporter saw the bodies in the vehicle.

MSF-Holland could not be immediately reached for comment.

Kismayu, a strategic port, is under the control of the local clan, not Somalia's interim government.

The government is engaged in fighting a year-long insurgency led by Islamist militants in the capital Mogadishu, where it and its Ethiopian allies are frequently targets of roadside bombs and ambushes.

During a two-week offensive in late 2006 and early 2007, Ethiopian and Somali forces cornered the insurgents near Kismayu and further south, towards the Kenyan border.

Kismayu has been quiet compared with Mogadishu, but Islamists have threatened attacks there and elsewhere as part of their stated aim of establishing Islamic rule in the Horn of Africa country. (Writing by Bryson Hull; editing by Andrew Dobbie)

Source: Reuters

Why should i be amazed ,,,, Poor Somalis are dying everyday and those Aid workers are not better than them.

It is just a proof that the situation is getting worse these days ,,,,,

^That is a horrible mentality abtigiis. They came to help,what was caused by Somalis. The least you should do as a Somali is,feel empathy for these brave people who left their peaceful country to save a soul or two. :(

Useless,trivial question unrelated to this: The title says "Saraakiil MSF Spain oo ku dhintay Qarax goor dhaw ka dhacay Magaalda Kisimaayo/ . Now,I know my Somali Grammer is not at its best, but,someone correct me, the correct translation for aid workers is not SARAKIIL,correct? :confused:

Gabbal   

Gacan ka xaq daran baa dishay. Waxii falkagan geeyste aakhirayo aduunba halagu halaago ayaan leenahay.

Faarax, "saraakiil" means "officers", in the sense of military officers, colonial officers, medical officers, etc.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Gacan ka xaq daran baa dishay. Waxii falkagan geeyste aakhirayo aduunba halagu halaago ayaan leenahay.

Faarax, "saraakiil" means "officers", in the sense of military officers, colonial officers, medical officers, etc.

Well,curse them away!

As for the saraakil question,at the risk of turning this topic into a trivial one,i am still not convinced that its the right terminalogy for an aid worker. Sarakil,is to my knowledge arabic term for "government worker". In swahili,it strictly means "government worker". Now,an NGO as MSF is not a govt entity and as search should not be called a "sarkaal",me thinks. Which begs the question,what is the right somali terminology for an NGO worker or an NGO for that matter? :confused:

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Well,curse them away!

As for the saraakil question,at the risk of turning this topic into a trivial one,i am still not convinced that its the right terminalogy for an aid worker. Sarakil,is to my knowledge arabic term for "government worker". In swahili,it strictly means "government worker". Now,an NGO as MSF is not a govt entity and as search should not be called a "sarkaal",me thinks. Which begs the question,what is the right somali terminology for an NGO worker or an NGO for that matter? :confused:
Very sad news. Noo this is not correct. All victims (except a local somali journalist) had worked for the Ductch branch of aid organisation Medicines sans Frontieres. They were Doctors without borders. I am very sorry to hear innocents aid workers whose whole pupose of being in somalia was to help, has probably been killed in this way.

They Weren’t sarakiil. Sarakil or sarkaal is askari right. We cannot call a sarkaal to a Doctor or can we. :rolleyes: